(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Otherwise known as Hampstead Heath 😉

'ampstead 'eaf..Sunday morning with Dad and sister Colindale underground to Hampstead climb up the stairs because it was the deepest station,,,oh joy,,,visit Aunt in the old Barracks...on to the Whitestone Pond and if very very lucky maybe a donkey ride...then through the 'eaf to Golders Hill Park and the mini zoo down to Golders Green for bus or tube home.... a wonderful world it seemed.

Oh and also via German Bight (aka Rudi's chomp) to school

21 minutes ago, chara said:

'ampstead 'eaf..Sunday morning with Dad and sister Colindale underground to Hampstead climb up the stairs because it was the deepest station,,,oh joy,,,visit Aunt in the old Barracks...on to the Whitestone Pond and if very very lucky maybe a donkey ride...then through the 'eaf to Golders Hill Park and the mini zoo down to Golders Green for bus or tube home.... a wonderful world it seemed.

Oh and also via German Bight (aka Rudi's chomp) to school

Blimey, why ain't you a goober, Chara? 😆

6 minutes ago, RDCW said:

Blimey, why ain't you a goober, Chara? 😆

No idea what that means Mr Williams!..goober pea I know and I understand goober could be a fool of some kind and I know (hope!) with a smile you don't mean that!

(Oh and I could go on about Sunday morning to Trafalgar SQ and down to the Thames for a tram ride.Big Ben Boadicea and the chariot with blades but until we get a nostalgia page for Og's....)

Just now, chara said:

No idea what that means Mr Williams!..goober pea I know and I understand goober could be a fool of some kind and I know (hope!) with a smile you don't mean that!

(Oh and I could go on about Sunday morning to Trafalgar SQ and down to the Thames for a tram ride.Big Ben Boadicea and the chariot with blades but until we get a nostalgia page for Og's....)

🤣 I wrote Gooner! Bloody autocorrect.......but on reflection you'd probably prefer goober to gooner!

1 minute ago, RDCW said:

🤣 I wrote Gooner! Bloody autocorrect.......but on reflection you'd probably prefer goober to gooner!

Indeed!!...but now that I understand!!!...I don't suffer fools gladly except on here occasionaly but I have pity and compassion for the Highbury lost souls (OG Highbury all ways will be for me!)....my rejoinder to a young'ish gooner crowing about champions...."Must be strange for you..we are used to it"