(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Jane was specifically interested in Asvaberg. If you look at his profile on the old site there is an account on YouTube that seems to tie in with them under the same name but unfortunately it seems to have lapsed over the last 10 years or so (lol). As people tend to re-use the same forum tag Googling Asvaberg there are a few hits with it on a few forums. Whether it might be worth PMing them to see if it is him? Instagram doesn't help

I googled Asvaberg too but, like you, didn't get very far.

As you said HM he is on TSE but hasn't posted yet and not logged in since last Friday.  Did you pm him?  Hopefully he'll go back on there sometime and see the link to our new site.

Thanks for what you've done so far anyway.

Just as a general forum comment - I see Fillery has seen the link so it's up to him if he comes back.  Hope Jangz and KennyPaul see it too.

I'd very much like Kratos, Leo and Bert19 back on here too but time will tell.  

30 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I googled Asvaberg too but, like you, didn't get very far.

As you said HM he is on TSE but hasn't posted yet and not logged in since last Friday.  Did you pm him?  Hopefully he'll go back on there sometime and see the link to our new site.

Thanks for what you've done so far anyway.

Just as a general forum comment - I see Fillery has seen the link so it's up to him if he comes back.  Hope Jangz and KennyPaul see it too.

I'd very much like Kratos, Leo and Bert19 back on here too but time will tell.  

Fillery contacted me on TSE and I urged him to come back.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Looks like we made it!

Welcome back 🙂

I see someone has recently written a horrible post on the thread on TSE where the link to us is.  Moaning about the link being there in the first place and saying how awful cfcnet is and they're not surprised Peter sold it.

Ignorant idiot.

18 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Brilliant!!! Welcome here me we've been hoping you came back!

Great to see yet another regular home.....been out all morning...getting to be I miss a few hours then can't catch up on welcoming so many wanderers home!!!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Welcome back 🙂

I see someone has recently written a horrible post on the thread on TSE where the link to us is.  Moaning about the link being there in the first place and saying how awful cfcnet is and they're not surprised Peter sold it.

Ignorant idiot.

From the sound of it the poster forgot to mention how pleased he was when Ken Bates sold up!...about the level of brain cell and time zone thinking (or not)

The old CFC net was far on from pre Pete sale days and the new CFCnet is way beyond that now,,,as shown by the amazing response and efforts put in to reach out to old members and the efforts made by so many to find a way back.

Now WE ALL are CFCnet..new members and old sparring partners united thanks to You Jane  and Sam and a willingness by so many to make an effort.

Fold TSE and see how that goes?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Great to see so many more people back. All we need now is to tweak Google so we replace the erroneous signposts back to the old website.

I’ve submitted a request to Google to flag that forums.CFCnet.co.uk no longer exists, so hopefully, it will stop appearing soon.

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Dead silence 

Mine has been approved, but it just seems that they’ve taken the forums.CFCnet.co.uk down and not all the other pages under it as the top result is now a link to the told transfer talk topic (which is obviously dead as well).

May take me a while to request them all!