(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Thiago97 said:

I think the site does miss DWMH. We didn't always see eye to eye on many things, but he was a prolific contributor to discussion on here.

I still don't understand why he got banned when so many people here were borderline obsessed with him and would seek him out to at best argue with and at worst abuse. Still, he was always very clear the mods can moderate as they see fit, so doubt he'd have too many complaints himself.

On 27/02/2023 at 08:49, JaneB said:

@Sleeping Dave

You’ve found us 😊

Welcome back!!!

Thx! 

I pondered what to do, signed up for the shed and some friendly sould over there told me cfcnet had moved to this url. 

Out of curiosity, what happened? I can see that all the history is gone from the old site which is a shame I suppose. But in a way maybe good so we can get passed our old sins lol. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sleeping Dave said:

Thx! 

I pondered what to do, signed up for the shed and some friendly sould over there told me cfcnet had moved to this url. 

Out of curiosity, what happened? I can see that all the history is gone from the old site which is a shame I suppose. But in a way maybe good so we can get passed our old sins lol. 

Welcome home Dave 

• Thanks 1