(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

10 minutes ago, chara said:

Just realised...WHAT ABOUT KHOBARS LEGACY!!..if anyone deserves to be here...

I would put it back up but don't want to mess it up...Sam?....you have done so much but..?

Very good point Chara, can't believe I forgot to add that topic in... gutted that's some of the content we've lost.

9 hours ago, JaneB said:

Hi everyone

Below is a list of members who I'm sure would want to come back so any help tracing them would be much appreciated.

Richard Redmond, Rob B, Martin, Flinkers, Asvaberg, Blue Snow, Jason B, McCreadie, Leo, Holymoly, Kezza, Chris B, Zidane, The Velour Fog, Lampen, East Lower, Kratos, Charlie SW69, Arkie, Chiswick Blue, American Blue, Le Beouf's Golf Ball, Diddymen, Chelboy, Dingus, Juni, Hallgalley (on FB), Willian Dollar Baby, Backbiter, Bert19, Super Kenny Monkou, Liquidator, Tarvas, Lump of Celery, Bison, Phoenix Blue, Blue In Every Way, Jangz, R Bartlett, Kenny Paul, DannyLB, Kenedin, Gurjss, Aussie Blue, Exiled Blue, Sciatika (on Twitter Keith Y), Fillery, Carefree Muratcan, Brin, Frank Lampard8.

I'm honoured to have made the list @JaneB!! Probably undeservedly so as I hadnt been posting much, but will try to make more of an effort to do so more to help get things flowing

Thanks to all those that helped get the forum back up in some form, the matchday forum was greatly missed this weekend 

I also found this by searching twitter for the term 'cfcnet' to get info on the outage, I saw a tweet from a Sam (who I believe to be MBIB) posting the link for the new Web address. Other than that, getting on the front page of Google would be a help for people to find it.

Hopefully plenty more make their way back here!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I'm honoured to have made the list @JaneB!! Probably undeservedly so as I hadnt been posting much, but will try to make more of an effort to do so more to help get things flowing

Thanks to all those that helped get the forum back up in some form, the matchday forum was greatly missed this weekend 

I also found this by searching twitter for the term 'cfcnet' to get info on the outage, I saw a tweet from a Sam (who I believe to be MBIB) posting the link for the new Web address. Other than that, getting on the front page of Google would be a help for people to find it.

Of course you made the list!!  So pleased you’ve found your way back and interesting to find out how you did it.

(Feel a bit guilty that I forgot to put Waspeze on the list as he’s also back!)

9 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Glad to see you found your way! 

Hoping we’ll appear in the Google listings soon, think I’ll need to get a few things sorted to help with that and unfortunately, not a the speediest of processes. Just wish we could get the original website address!

14 hours ago, JaneB said:

Give us a break BM 😉 It wasn’t meant to be an exhaustive list, long as it is.  Although I agree about Sleeping Dave, I don’t know how I forgot him.

I think RDCW is going to contact Duffo the Bear, not that I’ve seen him on here for a long time.

I have mentioned The Shed End already.  Backbiter amongst others is on there.  I joined just to message them but you have to do several posts before you can use the pm and I haven’t got time atm ☹️

I have contacted Duffo and await his response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Morning all, I've added a post with details about the support needed to keep this site live, please have a read and if you are able to contribute, please do.

Are we decided that whatever happens we're staying here?  

In which case shall we start donating now?

11 hours ago, JaneB said:

Of course you made the list!!  So pleased you’ve found your way back and interesting to find out how you did it.

(Feel a bit guilty that I forgot to put Waspeze on the list as he’s also back!)

Don't feel guilty, I rarely post so easily forgotten 🙂

• Thanks 1