(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

4 minutes ago, Blue27 said:

Long time lurker here, under a different name but mostly logged out. I think it's been 15 years? I've lost track.

This community has been a great source of news, entertainment and delight for me over that time and I'm so pleased that we get a fresh start (not unlike Chelsea FC recently). Very grateful to everyone that's kept this place going over the years and looking forward to spending the rest of this crazy season with all of you.

P.S. Found the new site by googling "what happened to CFCnet" over the last few days and you were on the front page today.

Welcome and glad to hear you managed to track us down again!

5 minutes ago, Blue27 said:

Long time lurker here, under a different name but mostly logged out. I think it's been 15 years? I've lost track.

This community has been a great source of news, entertainment and delight for me over that time and I'm so pleased that we get a fresh start (not unlike Chelsea FC recently). Very grateful to everyone that's kept this place going over the years and looking forward to spending the rest of this crazy season with all of you.

P.S. Found the new site by googling "what happened to CFCnet" over the last few days and you were on the front page today.

Welcome and to the others who are joining.  Can't keep up with them now which is a good sign!!

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Brilliant! Great to have you back.

How did you find us?

Thanks ! I searched on Google to see if anyone mentioned the old site shutting down. Just happened to notice this site in the search and curiosity got the better of me 😁 Many thanks for your efforts and getting this up and running. I’m sure we can all contribute a little to fund the site for the future.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, charlie_sw6 said:

Just found you all. I have missed it so much. I have been looking on twitter, FB and shedend with no luck. Then thought I would try a different browser, bing and sam's twitter message was there.

Excellent work, proper commitment to hunting the new site down!

• Like 1

Wow..just got home and more outcasts (thanks to the OLD  as were Owners!) drifting home.

It's got so good that the M7 finger counting is overwhelmed .

Welcome home everyone!!!!!

Great stuff,,now  CarefreeM and Sciatika better get back sharpish!

• Like 1

Spent a week refreshing the page and just kept getting the 404 message. Was beginning to give up then tonight I used that Google-me-bob thingy out of desperation and lo and behold found the new improved version! 
Many thanks to all those who set it up, you’re stars!

Now if only I knew how to find my avatar thing…..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chrisb said:

Spent a week refreshing the page and just kept getting the 404 message. Was beginning to give up then tonight I used that Google-me-bob thingy out of desperation and lo and behold found the new improved version! 

Great to see you made it...avatar?....me too and Sam has reached Sainthood in my eyes!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chrisb said:

I kept getting a hosting site. I tired a different browser and up came sam's twitter message.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrisb said:

Welcome home, the kettles on… 
lost my avatar too… who cares! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

That’s optimistic, I give it until the Fulham match.

OPTIMISTIC!! I’ll give you optimistic you geeky Moss tribute act . It will be at least 3 weeks of niceness and if anyone wants to argue the toss about that, well they damn well know where to find me 😡!!!!