(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

9 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Welcome home, the kettles on… 
lost my avatar too… who cares! 

Indeed NB, it was nice this morning to get up, make a brew and be able to  have a nosey around the site after a week of emptiness! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

OPTIMISTIC!! I’ll give you optimistic you geeky Moss tribute act . It will be at least 3 weeks of niceness and if anyone wants to argue the toss about that, well they damn well know where to find me 😡!!!!

That's more like it !

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

There you go, NB - seem to remember posting something like this on the old website ...

kitkat-logo-round.png

Hmm so I went to my account , clicked profile, clicked the photo gallery icon and added this ( I’d previously added it to my pics). It’s now on my profile page but not as an avatar. What am I doing wrong? 

6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Hmm so I went to my account , clicked profile, clicked the photo gallery icon and added this ( I’d previously added it to my pics). It’s now on my profile page but not as an avatar. What am I doing wrong? 

All you should need to do is click your name in the top right hand corner of the site and select profile from the drop down box. That should take you to your overall profile, then on the left hand side where you can see your default avatar click on the gallery options. A pop-up box should display, select "upload photo" and pick your avatar photo. Click "upload" and once it uploads click on "continue". The pop-up box should change to adjust size. Once set, click "save". 

That should be it. Walked through the process myself as I typed this just to be sure and it worked fine. 

Edited by xceleryx

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Another finds their way home!

Out of interest, how did you find the new site?

Same as many here, after a few days of failed refreshes searched for CFCnet on Twitter. Amazing work getting this up and funded for a year already, late to the party but have bunged what I can in towards year 2.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thevelourfog said:

Same as many here, after a few days of failed refreshes searched for CFCnet on Twitter. Amazing work getting this up and funded for a year already, late to the party but have bunged what I can in towards year 2.

Nice one, thanks mate.

Good to have you back

9 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I've read the thread and it's clear I wasn't missed or pined after nearly enough. As punishment, I'm going to stick around.

You were definitely mentioned in dispatches , we all had a WhatsApp group and you were one of the candidates for contact , I disagreed vehemently but here you are 🤣 

NB that is a joke by the way.

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Sorry, don’t know what came over me. I felt a surge of the old forum rising through my body. 😱

Huh...It's only a flesh wound NB.

As a known pacafist (read that again!) I look forward to the great spectator sport of Forum Handbags!!!

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Remember what I said day one?

If you build it , they will come !

That Mark is a new Forum Classic!!

With the time difference it's great to get on here and see the Return of much missed posters....but...who are the two newbies I see?..a The Velour Fog?..and an ROTG?.... doubt they have much to say about Chelsea...we will see I suppose...

(smile smile!!!!!!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I've read the thread and it's clear I wasn't missed or pined after nearly enough. As punishment, I'm going to stick around.

You were one of the first 'missing' names I thought of actually.

Welcome back.