JaneB

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

That’s so poor again, none of our defenders reacted to anything that Madrid did at that corner.

Game over, tie over and season over.

Unfortunately the season is not over,,just any meaning for Chelsea..(I hope!)

3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Silver lining for me this season, when going through all our goals to put together the list for goal of the season for the cfcnet awards, it shouldn’t take too long.

Player of the season?? 🙄

Season is over. Back to the drawing board Mr Boehly. Hopefully you’ve learned from your mistakes, otherwise it’ll be a long drawn out process for us fans to get you out of the door. 

Personally I’m pretty much done watching this team. No guts, no leaders, no balls and no finess. Just slow and overworked. The team we were under Mourinho is long gone. A succession of really bad managers have beaten it out of them. I’m not asking for Mourinho back, but we need someone like him. Someone that’ll beat a winning mentality into these boys. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bones said:

Really poor today, almost conceded a goal just now after misplaced pass. 
Mase on please!

Not just today, that is is standard level of performance. He fools some people with a nice turn or dribble once or twice veery 90 minutes but he's a painfully average midfielder who has stunk up our midfield for the best part of 5 years.

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Not just today, that is is standard level of performance. He fools some people with a nice turn or dribble once or twice veery 90 minutes but he's a painfully average midfielder who has stunk up our midfield for the best part of 5 years.

Yeah I’d have Mikel over him all day long

• Like 3

Just now, east lower said:

James looks an absolute shadow of last season’s version 

To be fair the whole team do. Look at the difference between this performance and last season’s performance. We were 3-0 up with 15 mins to go. We’re a shadow of our former selves.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, chrisb said:

To be fair the whole team do. Look at the difference between this performance and last season’s performance. We were 3-0 up with 15 mins to go. We’re a shadow of our former selves.

That’s exactly when you need the proper players to step-up

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Don't know why this empty quote is doing here 🙂

3 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Quite. But all I all I'm not very disappointed. 0-2 tonight is as expected. My concern is still the total lack of a plan going forward.  (as I write this Mount was soooooo close)

Edited by asvaberg