Who should we keep for the 23/24 season?

Who from our current squad should be kept?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the players you would KEEP in the first teams squad next season…

• Kepa
    • Mendy
    • James
    • Azpilicueta
    • Chilwell
    • Cucurella
    • W Fofana
    • Silva
    • Chalobah
    • Badiashile
    • Koulibaly
    • Kante
    • Enzo
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Zakaria
    • Mount
    • Chukwuemeka
    • Gallagher
    • Ziyech
    • Mudryk
    • Madueke
    • Sterling
    • Pulisic
    • Felix
    • Havertz
    • Aubameyang
    • Broja
    • DD Fofana

On 16/06/2023 at 17:41, Ham said:

Agree with a lot of what you say with the exception of your views on Noni and Fofana.

The former showed huge promise.  Got into fantastic positions and then looked up to find nobody in space.  Like Hall, he should have had a few assists in the run in.  

On Wes, he's a fantastic player.  Absolutely brilliant.  He simply had a couple of bad days at the office in a team lacking confidence and that's all people can remember. 

He WILL be a resounding success with us.  Mark my words. 

I'm still unconvinced by Noni, he looked sharp when faced 1v1 but with his head down the whole time, time will tell but whenever I watched him I kept thinking he'd have been great if he was 18 and just breaking into the team; but at his age there needs to be more to his game to be a Prem or Champs League player.

If I'm honest, I never rated Fofana so he does need to win me over, we overpaid for him even looking at it in the long run; I think it's fair to say last season was difficult for even the most experienced of our players but Fofana looked totally lost, lacked composure and was struggling to read the game. The key aspects to a CBs game that they need to be world beaters, was totally missing, hope he finds it from the get go this season.