Chelsea 1 Brighton and Hove Albion 2

JaneB

39 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Tuchel is a manager in the top tier Klopp and Pep level. The CL win and period he had us firing in the league is testament to that. Basically that 2021 calendar year up until late Nov early Dec. Any manager we end up with will not be at that level. I know there were complex reasons behind his sacking (and I wanted it at the time) but it just looks so stupid in retrospect. 

I have been told some extremely salacious stuff about the Tuchel sacking over the last 48hrs. 

IF true the club had no choice.

• Confused 1

Just now, chara said:

1).When a certain player was scoring for fun...2) now when a player leaves Chelsea and blossoms elsewhere......

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Can you start but explaining what salacious means 

Not in public, it’s that salacious 😈

17 minutes ago, east lower said:

I have been told some extremely salacious stuff about the Tuchel sacking over the last 48hrs. 

Credible source el?......always felt some undercurrent.justified or not, we were not privy to.

38 minutes ago, east lower said:

And there was me thinking Tuchel was sacked because he thought the Board didn’t know what they were doing and stopped taking their calls. 

I think one of the idiots on TalkSPORT has hinted at there being something untoward happening behind the scenes and that being the reason for Tuchel's sacking. I think people have decided to run with that and we'll be hearing all sorts of rumours as justification for sacking a good manager.

"The Americans had no choice you see, Tuchel was *insert random nonsense* as confirmed by my good friend who knows someone who knows someone." 

The same Tuchel was has since been hired by Bayern Munich. A club far more serious than we can even hope to be at this point. 

Edited by Bison

7 minutes ago, Bison said:

I think one of the idiots on TalkSPORT has hinted at there being something untoward happening behind the scenes and that being the reason for Tuchel's sacking. I think people have decided to run with that and we'll be hearing all sorts of rumours as justification for sacking a good manager.

"The Americans had no choice you see, Tuchel was *insert random nonsense* as confirmed by my good friend who knows someone who knows someone." 

The same Tuchel was has since been hired by Bayern Munich. A club far more serious than we can even hope to be at this point. 

After his rehabilitation…………🤪

• Haha 1

Getting played off the park at home to Brighton. I mean, are we safe from relegation this season? Could we be relegated? We are so bad I don’t even know where to start. EVERYTHING is wrong, from the owners to the recruitment all the way down to the tea lady. 

Fucking sack em all. We could hustle together a team on short notice that would do better than this and cost a fraction of what these twats are on. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bison said:

Brighton are a well coached football team and their manager clearly does the hard work out on the training ground.

They have several patterns of play, players know what positions to take up and how to move as a unit. Stuff like that doesn't happen by chance, it is months of work to get to that level and the players of course have to have the abilty on top of that.

People have been led to believe Potter was responsible for Brighton's style of play this season but De Zerbi is lightyears ahead of him as a coach.

Brighton were never this good under Potter. Considering how much they've kicked on this season, he was actually holding them back from their true potential. 

Correct.
We are now the same as team GP Brighton. 
with January recruitment to support the theory. 

Edited by ROTG

Anyone claiming it’s not an issue with the players but just a case of a bad manager needs a reality check. We are nowhere near top four regardless of who will manage us next season. The Lord himself can step down from heaven and he’d struggle. There’s not a manager walking on this planet that can manage a tune out of these dimwits. 

It’s just getting worse and worse. First step is to get new ownership. These clowns will take us nowhere real fast. Next step is to sack pretty much every player in this team. After that we can start to worry who will be our manager. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, east lower said:

This cannot leave it there 😳

Spill the tea!