Chelsea 1 Brighton and Hove Albion 2

JaneB

7 minutes ago, xceleryx said:

I've explained it already, I'm not going to go through it again. You're virtually the only individual I've come across, be it here or elsewhere, that doesn't rate him. Make of that as you will.

Not even prime Xavi would look good in a side like this.

Yet Kane still manages to do his job to a very high level in a teamof players that are well below his level 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The thing is that TB sports department you're ridiculing are responsible for employing  the Brighton players  who are collectively making us look like mugs 

Correct and they spent all their efforts getting, Brighton to 9th last season. They leave with Team GP to Chelsea who were 3rd last season and as a result the clubs play near enough trading places in the league this season. 

it’s a total mess and we are looking more and more like the Everton model when Morshri took over, and look where they are. 

Just now, boratsbrother said:

Yet Kane still manages to do his job to a very high level in a teamof players that are well below his level 

Don't be silly, if Enzo didn't have to worry about defence and just sit in the last third spraying passed around he'd be miles more impressive. 

Kane goes where he wants when he wants and Spurs play around him, Kane doesn't have to keep ambling back to make up for Zakaria and Gallagher not helping out. 

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

So much for having this overly massive squad. Could I ask what the kiwi sports psychologist guy is up to? We've only got worse since he was appointed.

We've been elite at putting the ball directly over the bar. 

• Haha 1