Chelsea 0 Real Madrid 2 (0 - 4 on aggregate)

JaneB

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

They’re trying, but they’re just not good enough, for enough or sharp enough to cause any real problems. What a sad state of affairs.

Comfortable for Madrid and they’ve barely got into first gear.

Where are any goals gonna come from?...I mean from Chelsea....

2 minutes ago, chara said:

I’ve honestly never seen a side with such an inability to score. Someone somewhere must have put a curse on us. We’ve been like it for years, but this season has been even worse than normal.

• Like 1

Well folks, I for one am encouraged by this display. Good save by the snake at the end there, so I'm not sure you can blame Cucurella (although it has to be said Alonso scores that). If we play like this against Premier League strugglers we should avoid relegation.

3 minutes ago, chara said:

Cucurella should have scored but then he's a defender in the most goal shy team in the country so can't blame him, at least it was on target. We're relying on Kante, Cucurella, Havertz, Gallagher and James with a dodgy hamstring for goals. Time for the impact subs Frank was mentioning before kickoff. The prolific Sterling, Mount and Ziyech....err.

• Haha 1

Just now, chara said:

I dislike TC with a passion but the sheer aggression that got him on Cucu's effort is way up there in keeper admiration.

I couldn’t stand the big nosed pr*ck after the first leg and he’s not doing himself any favours of getting back on my Christmas card list tonight either. I hope he thinks about that during half time.

• Haha 1