Chelsea 0 Brentford 2

JaneB

I'm really disappointed with Frank. I expected at the very least he would get the motivation back. Things must be utterly terrible at Cobham especially now that James and Mount are out of the picture. I don't recognise this as my club any more.

1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

Any way you can get BT NOT to provide score updates? I want to watch the City-Arse game after this.

Turn off the sound or else turn off this dress entirely and watch Pep Vs Mini Me live 

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'm really disappointed with Frank. I expected at the very least he would get the motivation back. Things must be utterly terrible at Cobham especially now that James and Mount are out of the picture. I don't recognise this as my club any more.

Turn off the sound or else turn off this dress entirely and watch Pep Vs Mini Me live 

Even with the sound off I'm getting score flashes on screen. I'm watching on the App on my fire stick. Maybe there's no such score flashes on the BT sport channel?

Just to add to what others said… I am absolutely baffled by the formation and selection.

Its not only we are playing with no striker, we only have ONE attacking player in Sterling. ONE!!!!!! We reached another level here.

How are we supposed to score today?

Shocking

3 minutes ago, Bones said:

Just to add to what others said… I am absolutely baffled by the formation and selection.

Its not only we are playing with no striker, we only have ONE attacking player in Sterling. ONE!!!!!! We reached another level here.

How are we supposed to score today?

Shocking

Does it even matter?

• Sad 1

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

When you set a side up accentuating the fact that you can't score goals it should come as no surprise that the opposition can smell it. 

One of our best ever players but an absolutely appalling coach 

It puzzles me that when you have played 429 matches as active player (and played very good) and attended just as many pre-match briefings and training sessions, that you haven't memorized or learned anything about coaching and play-plan from the managers you have been playing for?? 

• Agree 1

I don't understand, you all said you just wanted to see a Chelsea player score ...

Utterly appalling. Frank is basically here as a place-holding cone and I think he's doing exactly a good a job as a literal cone would. The players have been a disaster all year but I struggle to criticise them much tonight, what on Earth are they supposed to do when Kante is out wide crossing to Sterling?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I really need an explanation re. Aubameyang. He cost us €12m, has been fit for large chunks of this season, and makes the bench. So he's clearly not in the bomb squad, not injured.

We don't score, so why do successive coaches not put him ON THE CHUFFING PITCH?

Edited by bertles86
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

A half decent coach would have seen the elephant in the room within 20 minutes and made at least one change.

Chilwell and Azpi the only players in their box during an attack?

He's an embarrassment as a coach.  Get Poch in tonight. Pre-season before the actual pre-season. 

• Like 1