Chelsea kits

26 minutes ago, Ham said:

They've even roped in Hazard to Cobham today to try to sell the thing.  

Desperate measures.  

The track jacket Eden's wearing in that video is cool 

(Prepares for pelters) I actually don't mind the new kit.  Not like I was going to buy it anyway..... 

1 hour ago, Bert19 said:

The track jacket Eden's wearing in that video is cool 

(Prepares for pelters) I actually don't mind the new kit.  Not like I was going to buy it anyway..... 

There's always ONE! 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

But you'll be surrounded by people wearing it, @Bert19- think of that ... horrendous, eh? And the colour balance on your telly will be totally f*cked ... 

Meh, it's all just a sea of blue really though.  

I'm not saying it's a favourite of mine, but we've definitely had kits i dislike a lot more.  

1 hour ago, Bert19 said:

I'm not saying it's a favourite of mine, but we've definitely had kits i dislike a lot more.  

Name and shame them Bert.  

2 hours ago, Bert19 said:

I'm not saying it's a favourite of mine, but # definitely had kits i dislike a lot more.  

I've taken out the "we've" and I agree and invariably starting with  Red !

In all honesty..anything not Blue with  CFC on it.

Edited by chara

My son said to me that each of the monstrosities supposedly has a different pattern on it.

No idea if that’s correct but what a terrible scenario that puts forward - it’s bad enough seeing one version leg alone multiples.

1 hour ago, east lower said:

My son said to me that each of the monstrosities supposedly has a different pattern on it.

No idea if that’s correct but what a terrible scenario that puts forward - it’s bad enough seeing one version leg alone multiples.

The players then will line up for squad poster like solving a puzzle. And when finished, we can see the hidden text from from the kits:

"This kit stinks" 😁😁😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Didn't I see a post somewhere saying that the new shirt sponsor reveal was imminent in midweek? 

No it was just an update on what's happening.  Still speaking to possible sponsors but not being offered what we'd like yada yada

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Leo said:

Call me crazy but saw the kit in person today at a store and I like it!

I have to say I saw it on the players and liked it more and I understand the swirly pattern is unique to each shirt which is quite a nice touch. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I have to say I saw it on the players and liked it more and I understand the swirly pattern is unique to each shirt which is quite a nice touch. 

I don't think the swirly pattern is unique. Looked at them the other day in the shop and they all looked the same.

Also watching this match they look the same. It's probably a requirement somewhere in the rules.

10 minutes ago, ShedMiddle said:

I don't think the swirly pattern is unique. Looked at them the other day in the shop and they all looked the same.

Also watching this match they look the same. It's probably a requirement somewhere in the rules.

While the pattern is repeated, the shirts are cut slightly differently so very few will be identical... but all will be very similar.

453044358_1071609497659630_2753997988549372891_n.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Leo said:

Call me crazy but saw the kit in person today at a store and I like it!

Brought one for my son as a surprise, he says it looks cool in person and 100% better than the photos