Chelsea kits

14 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Mine turned up today. Looks really nice.

Does it feel more like a blue t-shirt than an actual kit to wear? 

I've got the FA Cup anniversary kit with the sponsorship being matte blue to give the effect of being sponsorless and it has that sort of feel to it. 

It's like something in between, I'd say. It does feel different from my other recent ones, I have a range of them from the 90s, 00s and 10s and one from '21 that feels much thinner - more plastic. The very oldest one I own, a retro one from the 70s) is very much chunkier as it is made of cotton. It's nothing like that.  But it's subtle enough that I hadn't thought about it until you said.

Edited by Sciatika

1 hour ago, ROTG said:

Don’t believe all you read. 
Ordered the grandkids shirts on 16-Aug. Still waiting. 

Yep. I ordered mine on Aug 16 and still no sign of it. If it arrives with a sponsor's name on it I shall be returning it!

2 hours ago, RDCW said:

Yep. I ordered mine on Aug 16 and still no sign of it. If it arrives with a sponsor's name on it I shall be returning it!

Yeah have a funny feeling they are playing a game.  
Did you receive the email from the megastore saying it is being dispatched. I got that email on 21-Aug. However the courier says they have not received them. 

Just now, ROTG said:

Did you receive the email from the megastore saying it is being dispatched. I got that email on 21-Aug. However the courier says they have not received them. 

I got one saying they were having supply chain problems, but that it was on its way! 😖

• Like 1

On 31/08/2023 at 08:20, ROTG said:

Don’t believe all you read. 
Ordered the grandkids shirts on 16-Aug. Still waiting. 

On 31/08/2023 at 09:36, RDCW said:

On 31/08/2023 at 12:01, ROTG said:

On 31/08/2023 at 12:03, RDCW said:

I got one saying they were having supply chain problems, but that it was on its way! 😖

The Chelsea Megastore website stock is delivered Worldwide, whereas Nike website is for UK delivery only. So I think that's making a huge difference, far more orders. 

Explains why mine came 2 days after ordering from Nike, after I had missed out via the Megastore website. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The Chelsea Megastore website stock is delivered Worldwide, whereas Nike website is for UK delivery only. So I think that's making a huge difference, far more orders. 

Explains why mine came 2 days after ordering from Nike, after I had missed out via the Megastore website. 

You are right  
Just checked on sportsdirect and they are available, so will more than likely reorder with sportsdirect or Nike tomorrow. 

Cheers. 
ROTG 

• Like 1