Chelsea kits

3 hours ago, SideshowLuiz said:

I love the 3rd kit, definitely going to grab one. Knowing Malaysia though, it's going to take forever to arrive here, hopefully before we have a sponsor on it!

Surely hookie versions are available in Malaysia before the UK has genuine versions? 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bert19 said:

Got my new away shirt yesterday.  

Suppose i should have tried sizes before i tried it as an M is a lot smaller than i remember! 😄😩

Deja Vu for me.

Ordered the away shirt and got confirmation from Chelsea last Monday it was dispatched. Not a dicky bird from the courier company. 

20 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I played football in my new shirt for a couple of games and lost both. I played in my previous one last week and won. I am trying out the old shirt again tonight. Maybe it is in the weave 😞

Good advice to Caiceido, Sanchez and Cucurella tomorrow,

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Goodness knows what the Premier league were playing at but at last we actually have a sponsor. 

How long before the first pictures and jokes, hit the street of slightly large person wearing the kit with the sponsor name on it.

These new ownership can't stop giving.

Can I suggest slim fast for the sleeve sponsor 😀

Toodles 😀

25 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

One which has clear links to our owners, which is one of kind of charges against City. So how are we being allowed to get away with this?

I think you'd need to ask the Premier league that one seeing as they've taking over a month looking into the fairness of the deal. 

43 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

One which has clear links to our owners, which is one of kind of charges against City. So how are we being allowed to get away with this?

I guess if they are paying the same price to sponsor us as Citeh get, we might get charged.
Somehow I think we won't.

2 reasons to sponsor your related team - money laundering or the price fell so low you had to.

46 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

If the amount you are being sponsored is of market value, then there is no issue. 

The problem starts when you suddenly get a deal like this with a 100% increase in income. 

1 hour ago, Dwmh said:

2 reasons to sponsor your related team - money laundering or the price fell so low you had to.

I very, very highly doubt TB and co are into money laundering but your second reason might we'll be true.

Lets face it, we are no longer anywhere near a title winning or challenging team and are falling further and further behind the best teams and that surely must effect the clubs appeal  to sponsors.  

The rule should be a very clear one where no club is to be allowed to be sponsored by any business with ties to the owners, no matter big or small the sponsorship might be!

1 hour ago, boratsbrother said:

I very, very highly doubt TB and co are into money laundering but your second reason might we'll be true.

Lets face it, we are no longer anywhere near a title winning or challenging team and are falling further and further behind the best teams and that surely must effect the clubs appeal  to sponsors.  

The rule should be a very clear one where no club is to be allowed to be sponsored by any business with ties to the owners, no matter big or small the sponsorship might be!

The Premier league have looked into it and found it to be above board. 

So why it should be an issue is anyone's guess. 

7 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Why has it taken so long to get premier league approval? I’ve never heard of any club, including us, ever have such delays with getting this kind of approval.

PL making the rules up as they go along as per? 

• Agree 1