Chelsea kits

It's interesting to note that none of those wearing it seem very happy. Even nKunku is just practising for a goal celebration without a balloon.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I quite like that. 

Saw it in person yesterday and I really like it, nice and clean and simple, especially compared to the home shirt, which I also saw in person and strongly dislike it, the print of the pattern looks cheap, it’s really odd!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Saw it in person yesterday and I really like it, nice and clean and simple, especially compared to the home shirt, which I also saw in person and strongly dislike it, the print of the pattern looks cheap, it’s really odd!

I was the other way round.  Didn't mind the home one in person and thought the away was underwhelming when I saw it.  

My contrary view on the matter persists 😄

I'm quite looking forward to the 3rd kit - looks quite fun from the bits i've seen. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ham said:

That's the men's and women's 3rd shirt actually. 

Oh is it? Was announced only on women’s socials so I presumed they had a different one to the men. I like it, but I always like a black kit!

5 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Oh is it? Was announced only on women’s socials so I presumed they had a different one to the men. I like it, but I always like a black kit!

Yeah me too.  Love the black kits.  

• Like 1

I like it too, but also for a different reason than just the layout.  I enjoyed the punk-era, music wise.

A fav album of mine is a collection: "Catch a wave" - british punk rock/heavy rock (see image below):

https://www.discogs.com/release/1081947-Various-Catch-A-Wave

Also being a huge fan of "punk-isch" UK rockband Heavy Metal Kids (rip Gary Holton).

Their brilliant album Kitsch. My favourite track on the album: Chelsea Kids.

20240826_115239.JPG

Edited by asvaberg
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

A couple of the Sex Pistols are Chelsea fans.  

44 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

I like it too, but also for a different reason than just the layout.  I enjoyed the punk-era, music wise.

A fav album of mine is a collection: "Catch a wave" - british punk rock/heavy rock (see image below):

Also being a huge fan of "punk-isch" UK rockband Heavy Metal Kids (rip Gary Holton).

20240826_115239.JPG

Ah yes, Wayne from Auf Wiedesehen Pet.  He died during the filming of series two.  One of my favourite programmes ever.

RIP Gary.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

20240826_115239.JPG

Radio Stars and Motorhead , two of my favourites.

• Like 1