Chelsea Womens Team

Michael Tucker

4 hours ago, Ham said:

On today's games, I fear its going to be a shoot out for who scores most against Villa/United and my gut tells me City will hammer Villa whilst we'll draw or get a very narrow win. 

What do I know about football? 

😂

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Sonia Bompastor formally announced, alongside a commercial plan for the women's team that frames itself a certain way but I am, honestly, very dubious of.

Very interested to see how we set up under her.  It's just possible that she might be a tactical upgrade on Emma which might bridge that gap to a CL win. 

3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Sonia Bompastor formally announced, alongside a commercial plan for the women's team that frames itself a certain way but I am, honestly, very dubious of.

All this because of the mismanagement of funds by two terrible sporting directors, who retain full confidence of the owners if reports are to be believed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bison said:

All this because of the mismanagement of funds by two terrible sporting directors, who retain full confidence of the owners if reports are to be believed. 

On the plus side, Chelsea Women might still exist in 5 years so I can keep one of my season tickets.

• 2 weeks later...