Chelsea Womens Team

Michael Tucker

• 3 weeks later...

Someone should have told him before he made this announcement on 3 becoming sponsor of the women's training kit 🙈

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Lucy Bronze expected to sign for Chelsea, free transfer after contract ended with Barcelona. Great signing.

That's a hell of a coup for the new manager. Bronze is an absolute terrier apart from being technically very good. Who knows how long she will have in the game, but her signing can only be a good thing.

• Like 2

When we played Barce in the first leg in April, she came on in the second half and I thought she looked a bit slower than normal. But that might be a one-off as I don't remember thinking the same in the second leg when she played the whole game.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Sadly I think she's already a busted flush based upon games I've seen her in for England and Barca. 

She did look very poor in the England game I saw recently 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Controversial opinion. Off the back of the trans keeper at Sutton United story.......

Hear me out......

Wouldn't male or trans keepers improve women's football exponentially?

😬

At risk of political mayhem, have you  read Sharon Davies’ book on the subject? In short ….. no

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Ham said:

Controversial opinion. Off the back of the trans keeper at Sutton United story.......

Hear me out......

Wouldn't male or trans keepers improve women's football exponentially?

😬

Can we not do this, please? This is the Chelsea Women thread on a Chelsea FC forum, not a place for any discussion of this nature. No good will come of it.

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

Can we not do this, please? This is the Chelsea Women thread on a Chelsea FC forum, not a place for any discussion of this nature. No good will come of it.

It was a comical comment about the standard of goalkeeping in the women's game which is by far the most negative aspect if you ask anyone who has watched it.

Would you at least agree on that?