Chelsea Womens Team

Michael Tucker

Looking forward to this afternoon. After so many depressing trips to SB of late, really hoping the lasses show the lads how to perform under pressure. Mrs BM insisted on comfy chairs, so it’s westward bound for us …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Looking forward to this afternoon. After so many depressing trips to SB of late, really hoping the lasses show the lads how to perform under pressure. Mrs BM insisted on comfy chairs, so it’s westward bound for us …

I'm in Shed Upper today. Hope to hear you loud and clear from the west.

Pernille Harder, unsurprisingly, looked like she was struggling with fitness. Apparently, they are training with the youth males to build up their strength and speed.

Edited by Sciatika

5 hours ago, Bison said:

15 mins in and it's pretty clear Barca are technically on a different level entirely.

Looks like it's going to be a long afternoon chasing the ball. 

Yep, even at our best we aren't close to these lot. The gap between us and them is like that between us and bottom 2 or 3 of the WSL. No shame in a 1-0 defeat in that sense. Worth it for me if only because I brought my one year old to Stamford Bridge for the first time!

• Like 3

Well, an enjoyable day, although I would like to see us win one day. Don’t think I’ve seen one victory this year - missed the only home game where we did. Barca obviously play to a different rule book to our lasses - time spent rolling on the ground obviously counts for a lot in Spain. Might add, the sausage rolls in the Westview are streets ahead of those ”hot dogs” in the Shed. Wonder why we get fed such crap in the cheap seats? 

41 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Well, an enjoyable day, although I would like to see us win one day. Don’t think I’ve seen one victory this year - missed the only home game where we did. Barca obviously play to a different rule book to our lasses - time spent rolling on the ground obviously counts for a lot in Spain. Might add, the sausage rolls in the Westview are streets ahead of those ”hot dogs” in the Shed. Wonder why we get fed such crap in the cheap seats? 

Can you stop going, please! 🙂

Edited by Sciatika
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

My pleasure. Cricket season has started, so I’m visiting all of Hampshire’s opponents. Bit of luck, we’ll win the County Championship this year.

Well you're off to a good start. Probably won't be hit by test call ups too. Vince? Dawson?

Edited by CFCW Fan