AFC Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 3

JaneB

Need to make better use of Mudryk out on the left, he's getting the Werner treatment right now with awful service to make use of his best attributes. 

Madueke looking bright on the left though, so that's a positive. Enzo may as well shave his head bald to spare himself the frustration of pulling it out with the "support" he gets in the middle. 

Need to see more form Chilwell also, he's having a pretty rough one thus far and not really connecting well with either Mudryk high up the pitch, or with Badiashile when playing out from the back - granted Badiashile doesn't always provide the best passes. 

Kinda want to see Kante replaced by Azpilicueta, then try Chalobah in the middle to provide a bit more cover and help. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Kante is absolute toilet and need to be hooked off. 

Our midfield has been waltzed through all season with and without Kante and no matter which combination of players or which formation is played.

Edited by boratsbrother
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Our midfield has been waltzed through all season with and without Kante and no matter which combination of players or which formation is played.

I would be nice to finish the game with 11 players, Kante will not survive the second half. 

5 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Oh great, Sterling’s on…

I'd have have sympathy for any manager at the moment knowing they're left with choice of replacing one player who isn't good enough with another player who isn't good enough 

Edited by boratsbrother

Ziyech on. for Madueke... WHY?! Honestly, why bring Ziyech on? He doesn't want to be here, we don't really want him here and he's very very likely to be off in the summer.

1 minute ago, chrisb said:

Chillwell injured again…

Maybe we just give up playing with full-backs, they're always injured.

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Ziyech on. for Madueke... WHY?! Honestly, why bring Ziyech on? He doesn't want to be here, we don't really want him here and he's very very likely to be off in the summer.

The alternative is Pulisic to be fair, Ziyech can at least hit a pass and doesn't get blown over.

4 minutes ago, Bison said:

Azpi on instead of Hall. Lampard is a joke. 

Hall isn't a fullback, not that big of a surprise or shock. 

Just now, Sciatika said:

Benoit

I love this guy and am so pleased he's got a goal. I think he's going to be a proper player for us.

I won't mention the scoreline or who is winning... at the risk of cursing it.

2 minutes ago, xceleryx said:

The alternative is Pulisic to be fair, Ziyech can at least hit a pass and doesn't get blown over.

And he's gone and got an assist... I told you he should have come on earlier!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1