Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 2

JaneB

Watching Lampard manage is like having a 5 year old in charge of the side. It’s like Frank has never been on a coaching course, never seen a game of football, doesn’t understand the basics of the game, just makes things up and chooses players at random. We look vaguely like a football side. I mean there are eleven players on the pitch. Some are defenders. Some are midfielders. And there’s a keeper. That’s it really. 

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Watching Lampard manage is like having a 5 year old in charge of the side. It’s like Frank has never been on a coaching course, never seen a game of football, doesn’t understand the basics of the game, just makes things up and chooses players at random. We look vaguely like a football side. I mean there are eleven players on the pitch. Some are defenders. Some are midfielders. And there’s a keeper. That’s it really. 

Sort of a GP continuity then.

So.. the result is unimportant to Chelsea except for pride..remember that?...so it all doesn't matter..does it?

What happened?

8 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Did we have joy? Or fun?

In a galaxy far away.......

5 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Plenty of time for a winner.

Blue or Red ? .....kev?

Cavalry on...... LBH?...(Greasy Grass)

Edited by chara

2 minutes ago, chara said:

In a galaxy far away.......

Blue or Red ? .....kev?

I don't want to answer that😥

FFS Frank next match wear a red nose so we know you'r having a laugh... Felix off?.