Manchester United 4 Chelsea 1

JaneB

14 minutes ago, Ham said:

Are the TB Sports Department responsible for players missing sitters?

No,

however TB and his merry men are responsible for putting together the biggest and un-coachable squad in PL history. 

Edited by ROTG

1 minute ago, Bison said:

I admit it. I was wrong about Wesley Fofana. He is crap. 

Mudryk is a disaster. 

Hall, Madueke, Enzo and Chukuemeka have been good. Just a shame about the rubbish they're surrounded by. 

Fofana has been diabolical. Again. 

Must be watching a different game.

I thought that was the best half of football we have had in ages, played some really quick progressive football and created some very good chances. By far the better team, just let down at either end with the most important bits, which is down to confidence more than anything else in my opinion.

Just now, Blue Moon said:

And I thought pressure-washing the drive was a bore

I am just trying to stay awake for the taxi to take me to the train station, so I can travel and meet the flock on the sometime tomorrow 😀

Not watching the game...my patience is shot and my heart can't take the strain!

For unimportant reasons here I had less than 4 hours sleep last night and I am somewhat tetchy and if I watch this stuff the household items may suffer and we are watching the$$ for a while!!

I want My Chelsea back.............

Edited by chara
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Must be watching a different game.

I thought that was the best half of football we have had in ages, played some really quick progressive football and created some very good chances. By far the better team, just let down at either end with the most important bits, which is down to confidence more than anything else in my opinion.

It’s not a real game.  Manure are toying with the team. 

I’m switching off, going to watch Succession, I can’t stand to watch anymore of this and so that’s the last I’ll be watching of our club this season. I’d love to say it’s been a pleasure Chelsea, but it really really hasn’t.

What has been a pleasure, in a twisted way, is sharing this horrific experience with you mob on here! Good luck to you brave souls sticking with the second half.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ROTG said:

I am just trying to stay awake for the taxi to take me to the train station, so I can travel and meet the flock on the sometime tomorrow 😀

You can tell them we’ve been fleeced

3 minutes ago, east lower said:

I thought he was playing in midfield 

He was. And defence. And attack. His brother Dontgiveashit was in goal 

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I hope Poch keeps Chukwuemeka around next season, not just because I rate him as a player, but I think he’d really suit a midfield role in the way Poch likes to play. Maybe he could be our Alli, but less of a knob and with a better attitude.

Glad to see him play cm and thought he had a decent first half.

I have very high hopes for him, he has got everything and can become whatever he wants 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

You can tell them we’ve been fleeced

And in was not even golden 😀

Just now, martin1905 said:

Glad to see him play cm and thought he had a decent first half.

I have very high hopes for him, he has got everything and can become whatever he wants 

Is he better than CHO?

• Haha 1

There's a special place in my heart for the fans who made it to OT, watched that 1st half, still stayed for more torture and are audibly chanting for Chels, knowing full well that the likelihood of British Rail getting them home tonight is slim to none. True fans.

• Agree 3