Manchester United 4 Chelsea 1

JaneB

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

I share your worries.

If we get off to a dodgy start next season then I can see us being in serious danger of relegation. 

As I speak. Forfana now making Cucu look world class.

Edited by boratsbrother

2 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Of course it is.

As is the level of everyone's performance but that doesn't fit in with your TB sports department agenda.

That because the sports department is made up of mid table mindsets who’s only objective is to buy on the cheap and hoodwink the next buyer. 

how many players from Brighton and lipzig have been a success when they have moved to a top in the PL.?

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Four Fuck Sake. 

It’s fook BTW

1 minute ago, ROTG said:

That because the sports department is made up of mid table mindsets who’s only objective is to buy on the cheap and hoodwink the next buyer. 

how many players from Brighton and lipzig have been a success when they have moved to a top in the PL.?

Absolute tosh. 

8 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

Good to see some passion from Enzo. Probably enough to make him my current favourite player. What a low bar.

More Likely he is hoping for one of the big boys to come knocking in the summer. 

Got to say that we have degenerated into a complete shambles the last 10 minutes.

You’ve got to be a brave man to take the coaches job, unless you’ve got some cast iron assurances about ins and outs. 

Gonna need cast iron underpants for a while too!

1 minute ago, east lower said:

Got to say that we have degenerated into a complete shambles the last 10 minutes.

You’ve got to be a brave man to take the coaches job, unless you’ve got some cast iron assurances about ins and outs. 

No discipline without the ball.

No composure with it.

Lol ridiculous 

Would not be surprised to see Brendon’s odds shorten after this display. 

Let Rottenham have him

Probably a better squad for him, than this imbalance and over thought and over paid squad. 

That was a painful watch, god bless those who did get up there.

Hopefully poch is on the other side of the moon tonight. 

2 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Probably a better squad for him, than this imbalance and over thought and over paid squad. 

Hopefully poch is on the other side of the moon tonight. 

Think how bad that lot would be without Spitting Harry’s goal tally each season. That’s their future, hopefully.

Just gotta hope that whoever is going to take over can work miracles and make us look like a team again.

Some rotten ****s in this squad who need a Roy Keane style doing just before they leave.

• JaneB changed the title to Manchester United 4 Chelsea 1
11 minutes ago, ROTG said:

It’s fook BTW

What's that got to do with what we are talking about?

You agree that James has been poor due to our lack of coaching this season. It could just be that all the players are poor for the same reason but no it's all about the TB sports department, mid table mindsets, Brighton, Leipzig and hoodwinking. Right oh.

One thing is for sure, if you are right we are fucked. Like getting relegated and being in such a financial mess we could go down more than once fucked. There's no in-between here. We either do what I expect us to do and be back in the top four next season with Pochettino or we cease to be a premier league club.