Chelsea 1 Newcastle 1

JaneB

1 hour ago, east lower said:

Beautiful day, not sure we’ll get a beautiful performance though 🤞

IMG_0658.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ham said:

You're in the wrong stand 🤔

Was just about to say, can never trust anything he says again!

Only my second favourite Trippier own goal.

• Haha 1

Hall and Madueke playing well. Both could have a few assists to their names if only we had a proper striker. Too often there's no-one in the box 🙄

Gallagher could be a decent player, if only he had a brain.

Sorry to say, but Azpi has reached a low I never thought I'd ever see. He's been a great player for 10 years... 11th year was probably one too many.

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

Sorry to say, but Azpi has reached a low I never thought I'd ever see. He's been a great player for 10 years... 11th year was probably one too many.

He has been a star for us, doing the difficult mundane stuff. His time has come but he leaves with a lot of gratitude

• Agree 1

Fairly decent performance apart from the usual brain fart moment. 

Gallagher will never be good enough sadly.

I'd keep RLC as a squad player. 

Enzo is a treasure. World cup winner who also happens to be the hardest working player in the squad. 

Azpi getting roasted by ASM.  It really is time to go. 

Incidentally, funny how we've not introduced the new kit for next season today. Maybe because of the lack of a sponsor?

3 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Watching a replay of their goal and it’s just so weird the way Kepa just watches the ball roll across in front of him. I mean, he could literally just pick it up before it gets to their player. 

Not the first time this season he's let a ball roll across to the striker rather than dive on it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well at least we didn’t lose on the last day I suppose, massive relief that it’s all over. Hope we have a busy window and sign some players that actually know how to shoot, that would be a start, anyway it’ll be great to have a break from this team, better days ahead hopefully. 

• Agree 1

• JaneB changed the title to Chelsea 1 Newcastle 1