Mauricio Pochettino leaves Chelsea by mutual consent

Proud-Blue

My guess is the Pochettino talk is all about his contract and posturing over that. He'd surely want an extension, even if just for the pay off. The club would much prefer to not have any such liabilities. If he goes, I doubt it's too much about the football and more about that stuff.

Would Brighton have mutually agreed a release with De Zerbi if they thought we hand a blank cheque in hand? Can't see it.

Poch has left the building 🤯

Never really warmed to him but the timing is incredible given we are the most stable we have been in the two years under the new owners.

Honestly this club….

Posted (edited)

We’re back to square one then and by the sounds of it, we’re back to another Graham Potter type coach, fantastic. I wouldn’t mind so much if we were being linked to top names, but ripping everything up and starting again with an inexperienced coach is not good news. 

Edited by Floyd25
  • Angry 1

Guess we will see how good De Zerbi is then.

Did get told months ago this was happening, regardless of how the season ended, my man is as reliable as ever.

Didn't think they would have the bollox to do it after the last few games but so glad they did. We've had a glimpse of just how good we can be and with a proper manager we will do far better next season.

3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Good riddance. Wasn't happy with him from the start. Thanks for getting us into Europe but we need more. Hope these clowns appoint one of our 3 formers greats. 

Careful what you wish for bro. It’s going to be some wanker like De Zerbi or another Potter-level cretin🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Agree 1

Even by the standards of our somewhat crazy club, this is an absolute clownshow of decision. It'll serve them right of everything goes tits up next season and we see a que at their door with the likes of Palmer wanting out 

• Like 1

Just now, Chelsea_Matt said:

You won’t be saying that if they appoint another potter-like manager 

Can't be any worse.

Don't let the last few games fool you, we've been abysmal for most of the season and even in our good run only produced a handful of really good performances. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

It's never boring here these days is it? 

Not a fan of Poch so not surprised he's gone, I expect that after a pitiful beginning and a strong finish he's overplayed his hand with demands of this or that and they told him exactly where he stood and he's reacted.