Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

23 minutes ago, Ham said:

I cannot believe that he actually came out and said that.

A bit unprofessional if you ask me. 

No he didn;t say that..Mark cheated and nicked the results of a Nationwide poll regarding the likelihood of moving to Liverpool  with 98% of those polled ticking that box..and that was only the results from Italy..we are still awaiting the rest of the civilised World's results...but indications are there is definitely a trend.

Edited by chara

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I cannot believe that he actually came out and said that.

A bit unprofessional if you ask me. 

It’s not true. He’d have mentioned the severe damage it can cause a Ferrari when someone tries to lever off the alloys with a jemmy. And Bier Head bitter doesn’t smell that bad?

Just stupidly turned Sky Sports on and guess what? 

Another one on one with Klippety. 

At this rate I'm expecting him to pop up as their war correspondent and giving us his views on the conflicts in Ukraine and Palestine. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

At this rate I'm expecting him to pop up as their war correspondent and giving us his views on the conflicts in Ukraine and Palestine. 

Was that the interview done in a hospital - where they’re surgically removing the interviewer from up Klopp’s backside! 😉

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Ham said:

Judging by the precedent set for Klopp, and based upon achievements, are we to expect an extra bank holiday for Pep?

They may well do.............................in Liverpool.

We owe Pep a favour, because without him the level of sycophantic stuff going on about the red scum would be more unbearable than it already is.

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They should interview the man who really deserves a medal - Kloppy’s dentist. 🪥 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Must be a bit of a red scum thing, Brendan Rodgers’s had twisted tombstones for gnashers until he got up there. 

Shiny white soldiers standing to attention once he’d been there a while (probably leaving the wife for the new lady drove it, that little bit as well!). 

• Haha 1

@asvaberg.... in friendship....I understand your emotions but my goodness if you had lived through the "Liverpool Centre of The World" time you just might have a slightly more jaundiced memory of the scouse heritage!

From Z Cars  through Tarby Dodd.. and God help us..The Liver Girls and a memory of Ibiza pre party Island time when every bar you went into was playing The Beatles and every girl from Liverpool knew a Beatle in one way or another..and Mersey Beat beat the shit out of everything else,,,not necessarily in a good way!

Gerry and The Pacemakers were not!

Shankley was a God who walked the Earth and the media reported his every word as if he was just down from Mt Sinai!

A perfectly good although sacharine sad  song ruined by The Kop...another pilgrimage destination after Lourdes.

The list goes on.🚽🚾🚽

Khobar I stand with you always!

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, chara said:

@asvaberg.... in friendship....I understand your emotions but my goodness if you had lived through the "Liverpool Centre of The World" time you just might have a slightly more jaundiced memory of the scouse heritage!

From Z Cars  through Tarby Dodd.. and God help us..The Liver Girls and a memory of Ibiza pre party Island time when every bar you went into was playing The Beatles and every girl from Liverpool knew a Beatle in one way or another..and Mersey Beat beat the shit out of everything else,,,not necessarily in a good way!

Gerry and The Pacemakers were not!

Shankley was a God who walked the Earth and the media reported his every word as if he was just down from Mt Sinai!

A perfectly good although sacharine sad  song ruined by The Kop...another pilgrimage destination after Lourdes.

The list goes on.🚽🚾🚽

Khobar I stand with you always!

Liver Birds my old mate, Nerys Hughes plus one. The Diddy Men from Knotty Ash, which I can confirm is an actual place! 

The best bits were the Harry Enfield parody of ‘ The Scousers’ and Yosser Hughes (theme there, Hughes - Nerys, Yosser, Emlyn).

Best bands from oop north were always Manc, not Mersey.

Juventus fans have the correct opinions!

18 minutes ago, east lower said:

Liver Birds my old mate, Nerys Hughes plus one. The Diddy Men from Knotty Ash, which I can confirm is an actual place! 

The best bits were the Harry Enfield parody of ‘ The Scousers’ and Yosser Hughes (theme there, Hughes - Nerys, Yosser, Emlyn).

Best bands from oop north were always Manc, not Mersey.

Juventus fans have the correct opinions!

What about Cilla Black, Stan Boardman and John Bishop?

16 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Anthony Booth (Til’ Death Us Do Part - “Scouse Git” ala Alf Garnett)  - Father of Cherie Blair nee Booth.

Now she’s got s**t to answer for!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@east lower and @blueandproud...as I said the list goes on !

The Cavern,,,birthplace of music as we know it! and why take a F'ing "Ferry Cross The Mersey" when there's a perfectly good tunnel..unfortunately coming out into The Wasteland!

"Tis not the leaving of Liverpool that grieves me"....🚾

A memory of coming back from an away game as the Old Bill came on the train and everyone whistling the Z Cars theme!

Oh..and Margaret C. (and friends)..still remember you with a smile...not everything from there was bad! (Just most!)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Always had a soft spot for Cilla - Anyone Who Had a Heart was a classic - Anthem . 

Nevermind the row had about who sang the best version of that classic song, her or Dionne Warwick, Cilla’s was best!

11 minutes ago, chara said:

@east lower and @blueandproud...as I said the list goes on !

The Cavern,,,birthplace of music as we know it! and why take a F'ing "Ferry Cross The Mersey" when there's a perfectly good tunnel..unfortunately coming out into The Wasteland!

"Tis not the leaving of Liverpool that grieves me"....🚾

A memory of coming back from an away game as the Old Bill came on the train and everyone whistling the Z Cars theme!

Oh..and Margaret C. (and friends)..still remember you with a smile...not everything from there was bad! (Just most!)

The police there still carry the long sticks, which I’m sure you’ll remember, shame they don’t use them on their Liverpudlian’s a little more at times.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think HIS parents need an award...think of how easy they made it for us giving him his Family name!

• Haha 1

A random "nasty" memory...shopping in Liverpool with my then wife to be for wedding dress..or dress for the wedding....a day of misery then having to return as she found the same chosen dress at a better price elsewhere,,,double the "misery"!...I F'ing hate Liverpool.🚽👽

Added...that annoying "nasal" drone of an accent...at least the Geordie accent is incomprehensible,

Edited by chara
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chara said:

A random "nasty" memory...shopping in Liverpool with my then wife to be for wedding dress..or dress for the wedding....a day of misery then having to return as she found the same chosen dress at a better price elsewhere,,,double the "misery"!...I F'ing hate Liverpool.🚽👽

The groom isn't meant to see the wedding dress until the ceremony Chara!!!

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Especially when it leads to a 25 year running battle!.....second for both of us so not the "Formal Do"😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, JaneB said:

What about “does my bum look big in this “ - Jane? 

Everyone knows that the groom is the only truth sayer in that aspect 😉

Not that I’m any sort of expert or sooth-sayer as regards this, as my divorce lawyer would confirm! 

PS -We did re-marry!!!!

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, east lower said:

What about “does my bum look big in this “ - Jane? 

Everyone knows that the groom is the only truth sayer in that aspect 😉

Not that I’m any sort of expert or sooth-sayer as regards this, as my divorce lawyer would confirm! 

PS -We did re-marry!!!!

And I finally found my safe harbour with the girl (lady) I had kept quietly in my heart for a lifetime...❤️‍🩹

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, chara said:

And I finally found my safe harbour with the girl (lady) I had kept quietly in my heart for a lifetime...❤️‍🩹

As did I, but it took some growing up for me to know it .

We all have our ‘really happy place’, just needs experience, the stars to align and opportunity for it to be!! 

Amen to that!

🫶🏼

• Love 2