Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

44 minutes ago, east lower said:

I see now that Arne Slot has been strongly linked to the Red Scousers that he’s the next best manager in the world, according to media outlets. 

Sycophant’s. 

I'm sure he was a childhood red like every single person they've ever signed. 

A Dutch Brendan Rogers. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, east lower said:

I see now that Arne Slot has been strongly linked to the Red Scousers that he’s the next best manager in the world, according to media outlets. 

Sycophant’s. 

I'm confused EL..... are we talking about crazy elephants here?...... or back to Lukaku?

• Haha 1

I swear Van Dyke and Carragher have tears in their eyes. Hilarious 🤣 

Then Van Dyke had a whinge that they’re playing the early Saturday game - even funnier 🤣🤣

Swedehead Rooney giving it to them in the post game stuff as well. 

£85m Nunez looking like Jackson’s crap stand-in was mildly amusing too 😂😂

Edited by east lower
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, east lower said:

I swear Van Dyke and Carragher have tears in their eyes. Hilarious 🤣 

Then Van Dyke had a whinge that they’re playing the early Saturday game - even funnier 🤣🤣

Swedehead Rooney giving it to them in the post game stuff as well. 

£85m Nunez looking like Jackson’s crap stand-in was mildly amusing too 😂😂

Why is it Nunez is getting a pass from the media?  He's just a crap Andy Carroll, if he was playing for us the press would be telling the world how crap he is.  Tossers.  As for Carragher, he's bloody lucky o still be in a job, any media outlet worth their salt would have booted him out after that disgraceful spitting incident.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

53 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Why is it Nunez is getting a pass from the media?  He's just a crap Andy Carroll, if he was playing for us the press would be telling the world how crap he is.  Tossers.  As for Carragher, he's bloody lucky o still be in a job, any media outlet worth their salt would have booted him out after that disgraceful spitting incident.

Carragher should be nowhere near any media job after that disgraceful act. But the reason he is, is the same reason the press/media haven’t gone after the £85m Nunez - They are like Great Crested Newts - No, not because they are slimy and like to wallow around in stinky places BUT a protected species

Edited by east lower
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 25/04/2024 at 18:21, east lower said:

Carragher should be nowhere near any media job after that disgraceful act. But the reason he is, is the same reason the press/media haven’t gone after the £85m Nunez - They are like Great Crested Newts - No, not because they are slimy and like to wallow around in stinky places BUT a protected species

We may be in a bad place but they also have a rebuild to do.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

We may be in a bad place but they also have a rebuild to do.

They have the Slot machine coming in to try to do it.

Nice to see Salah giving ol’ Klippety some shit on the touchline today too, this St Jurgen of Merseyside farewell tour is slowly falling apart thankfully.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chrisb said:

They have the Slot machine coming in to try to do it.

Nice to see Salah giving ol’ Klippety some shit on the touchline today too, this St Jurgen of Merseyside farewell tour is slowly falling apart thankfully.

Just in time for the parade.

• Haha 1

Just now, asvaberg said:

Thank you WetSham (sorry for any misspelling. I am afraid to post anything here now after the "Gooner incident" 😁😁😁

Indeed some culpability but the real villains were those who took puns to another (wonderful) level.😁

Unfortunately Jane's wise words to the Wicked prevented me from quoting a great movie scene from a really poor western. Twas Oliver Reed but Jane's warning has frightened me off 😆☠️

30 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Mr K 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet Jurgen’s dentist will be gutted in the summer 🤣🤣🤣

Nah, you can bet Mr Slot will be sporting a perfect gleaming set of Hampsteads within a month of being there.

1 hour ago, chara said:

Indeed some culpability but the real villains were those who took puns to another (wonderful) level.😁

Unfortunately Jane's wise words to the Wicked prevented me from quoting a great movie scene from a really poor western. Twas Oliver Reed but Jane's warning has frightened me off 😆☠️

Don't blame me Chara!!!

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Don't blame me Chara!!!

😁I don't blame you Jane...merely fear your wrath!...your tolerance of the utterly unashamed🤣schoolboy antics...much enjoyed  by all I might add....does you great credit and shows we have at least one functioning adult on here!

(It was really funny though)

• Love 1