Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

Posted (edited)

Bloody hell, online comments have been having Scousers (and their Arsenal allies) downplaying City's title win and arguing about how many more people on YouTube were watching Klopp's farewell versus City's title celebrations.

They've lost the plot.

Love the City Twitter account posting "This Means Four".

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Bloody hell, online comments have been having Scousers (and their Arsenal allies) downplaying City's title win and arguing about how many more people on YouTube were watching Klopp's farewell versus City's title celebrations.

They've lost the plot.

Love the City Twitter account posting "This Means Four".

Lost the plot?  They've never had it in the first place!  After Scousers, the Gooners  are the  mosy insufferable specimens going, the media is full of their former players (Groves, Parlour, Wright, Smith and the worst, Keown).  If Keown tried what he did on Van Nistelrooy to Mark Hughes or Peter Osgood, they'd have put Keown into hospital.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, blueandproud said:

Lost the plot?  They've never had it in the first place!  After Scousers, the Gooners  are the  mosy insufferable specimens going, the media is full of their former players (Groves, Parlour, Wright, Smith and the worst, Keown).  If Keown tried what he did on Van Nistelrooy to Mark Hughes or Peter Osgood, they'd have put Keown into hospital.

He tried it with an old pal of mine and got told a few things about his appearance, went mad and started wingeing at the referee. Stand up to people like him in life, don’t take a backward step. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, east lower said:

He tried it with an old pal of mine and got told a few things about his appearance, went mad and started wingeing at the referee. Stand up to people like him in life, don’t take a backward step. 

I remember Keown, going down like a sack of spuds and making a meal of it after a powder puff punch by Nigel Spackman, and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink gave him a well deserved whack in 2001 after Keown  held on to him to stop him shielding tje ball.  A nasty, repugnant creature indeed.

• Agree 1

A question....is it realistic to reassess Klopp as a nearly man?

So much media fawning about his time at Liverpool but can a case be made for him actually underachieving  at Anfield ?

Not saying he was a failure there by any means.

Just asking.........

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, chara said:

A question....is it realistic to reassess Klopp as a nearly man?

So much media fawning about his time at Liverpool but can a case be made for him actually underachieving  at Anfield ?

Not saying he was a failure there by any means.

Just asking.........

Can't remember where I heard it today, on a podcast I think, how Klopp didn't underachieve because he would have won the league 2 more times if those points tallies happened in other seasons. 

21 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Can't remember where I heard it today, on a podcast I think, how Klopp didn't underachieve because he would have won the league 2 more times if those points tallies happened in other seasons. 

If we'd scored 4 of the 6 goals we scored against Everton in the away game at Anfield we'd have picked up 3 more points and finished fifth. And if we'd scored 3 of the five we scored against West Ham in the home game against Villa we'd have picked up 3 more points, finished fourth and qualified for the CL.

Cracking logic.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

If we'd scored 4 of the 6 goals we scored against Everton in the away game at Anfield we'd have picked up 3 more points and finished fifth. And if we'd scored 3 of the five we scored against West Ham in the home game against Villa we'd have picked up 3 more points, finished fourth and qualified for the CL.

Cracking logic.

IF JT hadn't slipped...IF Kepa was Cole with penalties..If I'd been a better keeper Banks would never have played for England.......................😁

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sod off Klopp, Arne Slot is the new kid on the block and SKY are already writing the legend large,  the desperation is palpable. 

Yep Slot currently being promoted as a wonderful coach who will lead liverpool to glory as is their divine right....we know how it works...just remind me has a dutch coach ever won the english league?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Wow.

What is wrong with these people????  Their delusion knows no bounds!!!!  It's like a religious cult.

Barack Obama? Martin Luther King? Even Alex Ferguson?

I can't stop laughing.

And while we're at it, how great a name is Arne Slot? 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

What is wrong with these people????  Their delusion knows no bounds!!!!  It's like a religious cult.

I can't stop laughing.

I really hope he's sh*t 

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

I can't stop laughing.

They are just like a religious cult, perfect description of them. If you dare cross them you are the devil incarnate...that goes for refs, linesmen, pundits etc etc and their insistence on calling all members of staff by their first names like they actually know them....funny bunch..none of which would bother me if they didnt choose us as one of their pet hates due to winning the trophies they see as a divine right....

Disappointingly, "slot" seems to have no inappropriate translation in any modern language. I used to like the idea that the German Team was the Mannschaft. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Disappointingly, "slot" seems to have no inappropriate translation in any modern language. I used to like the idea that the German Team was the Mannschaft. 

No sadly it means Lock -as in bike lock...hopefully his time at liverpool is just as exciting as that...

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, flllerywhereru2 said:

No sadly it means Lock -as in bike lock...hopefully his time at liverpool is just as exciting as that...

Keylock according to Google. 

Hope he has lost the key to unlock "the guide how to play football" 😁

Edited by asvaberg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

Crack could be a slot, perhaps.

So Arse Crack, could catch on???

I’ll get me coat……………

• Haha 2

On 21/05/2024 at 15:27, east lower said:

Crack could be a slot, perhaps.

So Arse Crack, could catch on???

I’ll get me coat……………

I think you'd better 🤣

I can just see the first headline now though........SLOT MACHINE

• Haha 2