Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I think you'd better 🤣

I can just see the first headline now though........SLOT MACHINE

Sigh..can see it now "Slot right into the Anfield hot seat"......... "Picks the right slot for player x".... 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@Mark Kelly....."....like a Handel in the wind-up".......

Congratulations on # 1 spot....well deserved and totally agreed with,...A man after my own heart 💖and "Far Side" imagination!

Edited by chara
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

🍻Ah...got Jane "confused" again....my work for the day is done!

OK...for Jane, with thanks as ever for her dedication to the forum and our well being...only on CFCnet could a meaningful thread like "Khobars Legacy" exist...possibly many new members may be puzzled over it but for the longer term members it is important.

I meant it is the refuge for the more "relaxed" members to hunker down..... nearly did it as a version of the old crone's Coronation St "Snug bar" but thought the Hole in the Wall reference was more in tune!🍻🍻

Edited by chara
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, chara said:

🍻Ah...got Jane "confused" again....my work for the day is done!

OK...for Jane, with thanks as ever for her dedication to the forum and our well being...only on CFCnet could a meaningful thread like "Khobars Legacy" exist...possibly many new members may be puzzled over it but for the longer term members it is important.

I meant it is the refuge for the more "relaxed" members to hunker down..... nearly did it as a version of the old crone's Coronation St "Snug bar" but thought the Hole in the Wall reference was more in tune!🍻🍻

Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell?? 🤣

No idea what the Hole in the Wall reference means but I don't have to understand everything.

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

🤣

No idea what the Hole in the Wall reference means but I don't have to understand everything.

Don't Google it Jane.  You never know what you'll find 😬

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Ham said:

Don't Google it Jane.  You never know what you'll find 😬

For @JaneB   Indeed !..... my reference was to Butch Cassidy and Sundance and the Hole In The Wall gang and hideout...seemed appropriate with the "usual suspects" skulking about the Forum....doesn't relate to me of course.

FWIW,,,and that;s not much!,,,camped out in Browns Park on the Colorado border,,a lesser known Butch and Sundance hideout.... and while I'm on vaguely  relevant trivia Emma Hayes has her first USA game in town here tomorrow at the Colorado Rapids venue in Commerce City...which is just an add on to Denver.

• Like 2