Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

20 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Rock salmon, was that?

Don't leap to conclusions!

But yes,,true story...with a skeleton crew, shorthanded, for some reason working on the dock on Cape Cod...dog fish  had swarmed out at sea..rock salmon as was I believe..sounds better.... overloaded fishing boat...unloaded complete catch but we ran out of packing boxes and finished just piling fish into iced trailer for overnight trip to market,,,absolutely exhausted staggered home covered in fish yuck etc as the finely dressed players of the evening flocked into town..crowd parting like a Moses inspired act as the apparition I must have seemed passed between them........

Edited by chara
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

How wonderful it is to read that they finally get a taste of bad (or correct) ref and VAR. Only torn in my eye is that it benefited a obscure club in NorthEast London 🙂

Sky are absolutely appalled and distraught about the wrong call being made against Liverpool… I do not remember the uproar when it has happened to us numerous times. They clearly think that’s a worse call than Broja being called offside when in his own half! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Sky are absolutely appalled and distraught about the wrong call being made against Liverpool… I do not remember the uproar when it has happened to us numerous times. They clearly think that’s a worse call than Broja being called offside when in his own half! 

Whod've thought the ex Liverpool player and Kenny Daglish's daughter would be so pro Liverpool?  

Certainly not the SKY production team that's for sure. 

They probably did though. 

The People's champions. 

• Haha 1

Incredible the amount of fuss that is being made, obviously we have all known about the medias love of Liverpool but their backing of them in this instance is very remarkable. Should they force a replay it would highlight an even bigger problem, that the media has power and influence over the FA.  Liverpool released a statement questioning the integrity, should they force a replay then all integrity is gone.

Just now, Ham said:

They can't replay a match because that would set an impossible precedent.

We could ask to replay Chelsea v Spurs in August 2022. 

Or the cup final where Lukaku scored but was clearly onside?

Oh. Wait. 

That was against them , so no go. 

Can you imagine.... a replay and a similar controversial decision with a call for a replay ..this time from the White shirted lot......

The idea catches on and 22/23 season never ends,,,as an og I go on to the ultimate retirement game without knowing who are the Champions for this season and by now I am  reading my congratulation birthday wish from HM !!!

The European competition are still on hold waiting for the final placings and the World Cup is cancelled .

For the want of a nail............😁

• Like 1

Whoops ..meant 23/24 season of course !..in a somewhat catatonic state as Mrs C returns tomorrow and I have yet to start "THE CLEAR UP"!

Added..then the 22/23 sesson comes under scrutiny and replays are ..well..replayed...with the proviso that the original team line ups are used...... in the name of fairness previous seasons are investigated going how far back?..Hudson's non goal is chalked off and with great difficulty as far as possible the same players feature,,,the World of Football as we know it implodes and The True Twilight Zone descends.....just saying!

Edited by chara
  • Like 1

Ole' Klippity has gone full-scouse on this one.

Replay the game! He's a replay short of a result with his thinking.

Imagine the chaos, every manager asking for a replay every time Webb offers an 'apology' - Did Wolves get to take a penalty after Webb had to apologise for the appalling decision in the Man Utd game - Course not and neither should they. But they had the good grace to accept it and get on.

A concept that the scousers - be it real ones or adopted ones just cannot  get their jaundiced minds around.

• Agree 2