Chelsea 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

JaneB

54 minutes ago, chrisb said:

@east lower, you are most certainly not in the East Lower! Looks suspiciously like the MHL first row!

Long story, but used to sit in the shed lower when the family section was located there. Moved us to the East Lower and joined the forum back then and couldn’t be asked to change it when we moved to the MHL row b

• Like 1

Jackson has had a shocker.

Mudryk is the definition of hot and cold - loses 4 attempted dribbles in a row, then suddenly does something great. 

Sadly, whenever any of our attacking players are looking to beat a man one on one, I have no confidence they will do so successfully.

Been a poor game overall imo, from both sides.

Just now, Original 21 said:

Well. Despite our best efforts to lose the match, we’re still level. 

and...it's now a boring game,,,both sides at fault.

So...chara for Sanchez...naah...too old.too slow, two knee replacements mashed up exkeeper hands/fingers...but  wait....😇

2 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

I think the ref took pity on us. There’s no way he didn’t see that. 

Not sure if I'm serious about this but no var for the ref to rely on...have the refs become accustomed to voices in their headsets for guidance ?....a few other less dramatic examples I think I saw.

2 minutes ago, SideshowLuiz said:

Mudryk is the definition of hot and cold - loses 4 attempted dribbles in a row, then suddenly does something great. 

True. But remember how Son started in his first season at Spurs? Like 3-4 goals and 1 assist in 30 odd games. The kid won't pick up the pace of EPL on day one. He's getting there. And what I absolutely love is when he's in the best positions around the box, he lifts his head up and picks someone out. That and he tries to beat his man. Instead pass backwards. He'll get there.

4 minutes ago, chara said:

and...it's now a boring game,,,both sides at fault.

So...chara for Sanchez...naah...too old.too slow, two knee replacements mashed up exkeeper hands/fingers...but  wait....😇

To be fair chara I reckon Sanchez looks more like the too old, too slow two knee replacements mashed up exkeeper than you probably do!

Just now, chrisb said:

To be fair chara I reckon Sanchez looks more like the too old, too slow two knee replacements mashed up exkeeper than you probably do!

Kind words Ethan kind words, (Og's might understand !)...thanks and a smile Chris😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bertles86 said:

True. But remember how Son started in his first season at Spurs? Like 3-4 goals and 1 assist in 30 odd games. The kid won't pick up the pace of EPL on day one. He's getting there. And what I absolutely love is when he's in the best positions around the box, he lifts his head up and picks someone out. That and he tries to beat his man. Instead pass backwards. He'll get there.

I'm very (pleasantly) surprised that he continues to try to beat his man virtually every time despite losing the ball so many times. My confidence would have been shot to pieces, and I'd be taking the safe route of a sideways or backward pass more often than not. Hoping he comes good and builds some consistency in there.

• Agree 1