Burnley 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB

3 minutes ago, Bones said:

I think it should be Caideco plus one of Enzo or Gallagher. Having all 3 makes us too defensive. 

The issue with Enzo is this, he passes sideways a lot and takes too many touches, he is the reason Silva and Disasi constantly play keep up in defense,. He needs to call for the ball and be quick with his decision making .  I am getting frustrated watching him.

2 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

The issue with Enzo is this, he passes sideways a lot and takes too many touches, he is the reason Silva and Disasi constantly play keep up in defense,. He needs to call for the ball and be quick with his decision making .  I am getting frustrated watching him.

Maybe, but I have seen him making many forward passes. Today there are no runners on the shoulder of the defence so I noticed he tried a few but did not succeed and stopped trying.

7 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Pochettinho screwing up and getting schooled this half.  Happening too often for my liking. 

I saw him frustrated and waving to play more balls forward instead of passing around. Sometimes it could be the players

• Like 1

Not sure if the players are hungover or not, but they couldn’t play any slower at times, the pressing is half assed at best and we looked clueless for most of the half, only bailed out by a lucky own goal, not sure what Poch is doing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bones said:

Maybe, but I have seen him making many forward passes. Today there are no runners on the shoulder of the defence so I noticed he tried a few but did not succeed and stopped trying.

Cool, but he needs to start dominating games. We cannot afford to allow lesser teams have a sniff

2 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Thiago booked for standing still. Ref’s  a joker. 

The longer we as a club say nothing the more compliant we are in this dreadful refereeing. 

Every time we get a partizan atmosphere the PGMOL give us the weakest willed referee available so thr crowd decide the outcome. 

They're an absolute disgrace of an organisation with their "game management". 

Absolute tossers the lot of them.

• Agree 1