Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

Sky spinning it as Spurs showing great pride in defeat.....FFS.

Honestly, if it were the other way around our players would have earned some respect off me, because they'd have shown some fight and left their all on the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• JaneB changed the title to Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 4
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Ok now I can relax and prepare to goad my Spurs mates , but they are sooo much better than us. That hurts to say it. 

Don't agree. They scored early and could've gone 2-nil but, then we dominated up until the penalty.  After that I think the silliness impacted us as the pressure was on.

We need to just be confident in playing in the balls behind! This highlighted that we just don't do it! The ball was on nearly every time we had it but, we decided against. I think that can be coached!

5 minutes ago, Thiago97 said:

3 points yes……but I hope Poch rips into them after this. This 2nd half has been dreadful and awful game management and stupidity.

I agree.

Honestly I was ready to see Poch go if we failed to score second half.

We were awful second half - great for 25 minutes of the first half but that's it.

So naive and poor from the lads. Mudryk was a disgrace again. He is atrocious off the bench.

But a win's a win's a win. We move on!

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

They said, wait until Spurs play a decent side. 

They're still waiting. 

Funniest poster on the forum by a country mile; so deadpan, so bang on  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, ShedMiddle said:

Don't agree. They scored early and could've gone 2-nil but, then we dominated up until the penalty.  After that I think the silliness impacted us as the pressure was on.

We need to just be confident in playing in the balls behind! This highlighted that we just don't do it! The ball was on nearly every time we had it but, we decided against. I think that can be coached!

Agreed. We have been mentally fragile for a while now, even with more experienced players last season.

That was concerning how we could not mentally manage that situation tonight. 

1 minute ago, ShedMiddle said:

We have the better players in a lot of positions and have spent far more money. 

Not surprising we will dominate some areas with the talent we have.

But I also feel we would have lost this game if it was 11 vs 11. Only Spurs ill discipline cost them.