Tottenham Hotspur 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB

3 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

He got a hat trick man. That’s one real positive from the match. 

Fair enough, but I think against 9 men defending on the halfway line had a lot to do with it; the chances he got which asked questions off him he got very wrong; in particular the pull back by Mudryk, that has to be real composed moment for a striker.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

We have the better players in a lot of positions and have spent far more money. 

Not surprising we will dominate some areas with the talent we have.

But I also feel we would have lost this game if it was 11 vs 11. Only Spurs ill discipline cost them.

When it went 1-1 we were on top. Game plan from both teams changed from that point on. Spurs had nothing to lose. 

We will never know but, it would've been a good game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

We have the better players in a lot of positions and have spent far more money. 

Not surprising we will dominate some areas with the talent we have.

But I also feel we would have lost this game if it was 11 vs 11. Only Spurs ill discipline cost them.

We would have been destroyed bro. It’s so weird how a win has shown how crap we are. BUT I’m genuinely pleased for Action Jackson. He’s our striker and he scored a hat-trick. Whatever the circs, he hit a hat-trick. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Never experienced a 4-1 win feeling like a defeat. Awful, brain dead football. We are a million miles away. 

The one excuse I can give is our confidence.

I do feel our confidence is so fragile that we start doubting ourselves mid game and that's because we are so young.

Some sympathy is needed and hopefully some more experienced additions.

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Never experienced a 4-1 win feeling like a defeat. Awful, brain dead football. We are a million miles away. 

I agree. The second half was terrifying to watch, so many poor moments betraying our inexperience and lack of footballing intelligence. Poch will surely rip into them, he did not look pleased many a moment.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

The one excuse I can give is our confidence.

I do feel our confidence is so fragile that we start doubting ourselves mid game and that's because we are so young.

Some sympathy is needed and hopefully some more experienced additions.

It's not easy in that scenario. Spurs had nothing to lose and zero pressure. When they went down to 9, it was ours to throw away. 

We got there. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

In the first 10-15 mins when we were         only Palmer was able to keep the ball at his feet and enable the team to go forward, its says a lot how big player he is. 
Sterling, Cucu, Caisedo were good. 
Mudryk what the fuck man, what the actual fuck. 😬

11 minutes ago, phicho said:

In the first 10-15 mins when we were raped only Palmer was able to keep the ball at his feet and enable the team to go forward, its says a lot how big player he is. 
Sterling, Cucu, Caisedo were good. 
Mudryk what the fuck man, what the actual fuck. 😬

Bro…        😞😬

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

At the very least we have stopped Spurs going top of the table so let's try and be a little bit positive eh?

And ballsed up their unbeaten record. And Arsenal lost theirs too . I will take that.  Imagine another invincible season. Never hear the end of it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, blueboy1905 said:

I've seen some shit strikers in my life but Inaction Jackson takes the biscuit.

41 minutes ago, Blue Orca said:

Really really poor. I'd rather have Alan Mayes up front. 

41 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Started the season ok but sadly he's got worse and worse as the season has progressed.

Sorry these were begging for another QFT

16 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Gentlemen, we have a proper striker! The ketchup effect is here

Very good.  9th highest goals in the Prem is our Jackson.  (= with 4 others mind).

3 goals and xG of only 2.5!!  that is striking!!