JaneB

Matchday prediction  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Brighton win

5 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

No cucarella fortunately so I can focus on sanchez.

He is a risk and whether he miss controls, kicks a goal kick in to touch, let's a goal in or nearly gets caught in possession his expression never changes.

Liability, who doesn't care

None of them do, with very few exceptions 

3 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

That VAR check at the end was a piss-take.

The studio pundits (Robbie Mustoe and Tim Howard) say the VAR sent him to the screen to show him he'd got the call wrong, after he awarded them a pen for handball. Which is fair enough I suppose.

On the other hand, both of them said the Milner foul was never a pen. Which is just mind-blowing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Backbiter said:

The studio pundits (Robbie Mustoe and Tim Howard) say the VAR sent him to the screen to show him he'd got the call wrong, after he awarded them a pen for handball. Which is fair enough I suppose.

On the other hand, both of them said the Milner foul was never a pen. Which is just mind-blowing. 

I’ve never heard of that happening before. I think they were hoping they could find a way to give them something.

How pundits and the commentator are claiming that as not being a penalty is absurd. Milner makes to effort to go for the ball and completely shoves and bundles Mudryk over. It’s a clear pen.

• Agree 2