JaneB

Matchday prediction  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Manchester United win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/23 at 19:00

14 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

it's shocking seeing these horrible set of  players.  They are so bad 

As bad as you guys think the players are (and I don't necessarily disagree) it's very clear that the coaching is worse. Considerably worse even. 

There are some decent players at this football club and there are others who should be getting a level of coaching that significantly improves their level.  Again, it's very clear that that's not happening. 

• Agree 1

Well the good news is that we surely can’t play as bad as that second half and hopefully they can’t play any better. So we are in with a decent chance.

If we get at them I think they’ll crumble, but we have to stop this messing around at the back, we are literally gifting them chance after chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bison said:

As bad as you guys think the players are (and I don't necessarily disagree) it's very clear that the coaching is worse. Considerably worse even. 

There are some decent players at this football club and there are others who should be getting a level of coaching that significantly improves their level.  Again, it's very clear that that's not happening. 

Amen!

18 minutes ago, Blue Orca said:

Scruffy?  it was sublime

You know something? You’re right. Totally misread  that, on first sight.  As did the keeper.  It had all the style of Keith Richard in his prime. And …. Rees is on

• Agree 1