JaneB

Matchday prediction  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Manchester United win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/23 at 19:00

4 hours ago, Max Fowler said:

If you're not negative then I challenge you to say one good thing about the owners. 

Absolutely 

Todd & Eggy’s gave Brighton £20m for Potter and his nobody coaching staff and scouts, and let Emery go to Villa for £2m. 😳

Edited by ROTG

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Martin (who's probably left in disgust by now) said as much months ago .

The man who came second in a one horse race in France is a cowardly fraud .

He wasn’t the only one, it was so predictable. I said it when he was appointed, it was a risk. 
Problem is that the longer a manager like him is out of work, the longer there is for people to forget how mediocre he was and is.

We would struggle to do worse. There’s two players that are playing to anywhere near where they can do and the rest are way below where they should be and have shown elsewhere. The latter being the real killer for me where this coach is concerned.

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I feel so sorry for all our loyal supporters including, obviously, everyone on here.

We are being badly let down and there’s not a damn thing we can do about it.

Imho everyone is trying to do their best. The worrying thing is their best isn't close to being good enough, on and off the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe there is a culture at the club where these players are not put under any pressure. We are creating a nice atmosphere where they can feel comfortable and enjoy coming to training.

F THAT!!!!
I know Jose is a dinosaur but get this guy in NOW. The guy will get these whipper snappers into shape.

But the club don't want that.. They want a collaborator!!! BORE OFF

WHY THE F DID WE SACK TUCHEL.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, east lower said:

He wasn’t the only one, it was so predictable. I said it when he was appointed, it was a risk. 
Problem is that the longer a manager like him is out of work, the longer there is for people to forget how mediocre he was and is.

We would struggle to do worse. There’s two players that are playing to anywhere near where they can do and the rest are way below where they should be and have shown elsewhere. The latter being the real killer for me where this coach is concerned.

Most overrated manager of the last decade.

I thought he would be good for this project but it is failing!

The wheels have officially come off. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

I believe there is a culture at the club where these players are not put under any pressure. We are creating a nice atmosphere where they can feel comfortable and enjoy coming to training.

F THAT!!!!
I know Jose is a dinosaur but get this guy in NOW. The guy will get these whipper snappers into shape.

But the club don't want that.. They want a collaborator!!! BORE OFF

WHY THE F DID WE SACK TUCHEL.

It’s a good question, Max, and as ever we will never know. However we weren’t good for some time under him. But even saying that I wouldn’t say no to Tommy’s return.

There is no link up, no team spirit, no tactics, no formation, no fight FFFFFFF#

We were good against Brighton for 20mins then absolutely useless. Gallagher slid in and got his second yellow because he was the only frustrated player alone with the crowd having watched Brighton have the ball for about 10mins!

Palmer and Silva are the only players that come out with any credit each and every week!

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

It’s a good question, Max, and as ever we will never know. However we weren’t good for some time under him. But even saying that I wouldn’t say no to Tommy’s return.

No reason is good enough. NO REASON! 

He will never come back for years he has a great thing going at Bayern. Maybe once Clearlake leave!!!!

• Agree 1

Just now, Chelsea_Matt said:

The Tuchel ship has sailed and won’t re-dock any time in the foreseeable future.

It’s not just the coach that should go though, the owners and investors need to sell-up. It’s in their and the clubs best interests to do so, whilst there’s a chance to get a return for them and people in that understand how to build a top club - not a load of mid-table maestro’s.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Absolutely 

Todd & Eggy’s gave Brighton £20m for Potter and his nobody coaching staff and scouts, and let Emery go to Villa for £2m. 😳

Emery is doing an amazing job at Villa, but hand on heart, how many of us would have wanted him here after TT left?  

I honestly have no idea who we should go for next when the inevitable axe falls on Poch. 

2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Maybe. Silva seems to refuse the armband. Fernández doesn't speak good enough English. Sterling just isn't a captain. Slim pickings, really. Could also be Poch's way of giving Colwill some responsibility in the hope it calms him down.

I'm thinking no one wants to wear the Rainbow coloured armband.
It is not the role, it is the uniform.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Martin (who's probably left in disgust by now) said as much months ago .

The man who came second in a one horse race in France is a cowardly fraud .

No. 
Allowing 3 scouts from championship teams build a team using Billy Beane philosophy, without any input from the clubs head coach. In fact any footballing coach. 

Poch is not the greatest coach, however the hand he’s been dealt is not a winning hand. It’s a 54 point team. 
Unless you are one of the faithful or delusional that believes all will be good in January when the game changers come back from injury. 

ROTG say BFN