JaneB

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Everton win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

1 minute ago, Proud-Blue said:

Unless we get a penalty or some kind of crazy lucky deflection, I just can't see us scoring. We've done virtually nothing to trouble them all game.

It's just a copy and paste of most of our performances this season against more defensive teams. 

Abysmal.

Very worrying indeed. 

You've got to be some kind if genius to take over a club who had been quite a good side although needing of freshening up, flirt with relegation, sack another coach, get rid of all the players who'd flirted with relegation and replace them and then flirt with relegation once again and in all probability sack your third coach. But to do that whilst spending a kings ransom is something else. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You've got to be some kind if genius to take over a club who had been quite a good side although needing of freshening up, flirt with relegation, sack another coach, get rid of all the players who'd flirted with relegation and replace them and then flirt with relegation once again and in all probability sack your third coach. But to do that whilst spending a kings ransom is something else. 

They arrogantly believed they knew best and knew how to do things without bringing someone in with them that could have helped get things set up and help with the transition. They have massively ballsed it up.

• Agree 1

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

They arrested gently believed they knew best and knew how to do things without bringing someone in with them that could have helped get things set up and help with the transition. They have massively ballsed it up.

Shoulda kept Marina and Cech for another season. 

5 minutes ago, Leo said:

We're really back to where we were under Potter if not worse.  Clearlake have to step in and get real Football men in charge of the day to day running and not Todd Boehly

Yep. Boehly knows nowt but that's x2 more than Winstanley and the other clown. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Orca said:

Badeshille isn't bad to be fair and Caciedo is quality. Its the poor forward line and GK that has cost us many points this season. 

Caicedo is wasted on this team. He's a Champions League level midfielder playing for a team several levels below his. 

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Newcastle was bad, Man United was worse and this is getting close to those kinds of levels. This isn’t right, something is massively wrong and changes have to be made somewhere, somehow.

They won’t be, we’re going to have to suffer through it.

Poch has tried every combination of players but it makes not a jot of difference who he plays. I'm just seeing a largely technically and mentally average squad of players who add up to us being an average midtable team. 

Just now, boratsbrother said:

Poch has tried every combination of players but it makes not a jot of difference who he plays. I'm just seeing a largely technically and mentally average squad of players who add up to us being an average midtable team. 

We aren’t even that bro. We are absolutely shit