JaneB

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Everton win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Poch has agreed a payoff and will resign. Who wants to put up with this?

Put up with it?

He's one of the architects, playing players out of position because he's scared, can't defend, isolating our wingers with no support, there's a disconnect between defence midfield and attack, I know you can't polish a Turd but he must have a polishing  cloth made of compressed Turd. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Floyd25 said:

Nothing will change sadly, we’ll carry on losing and Poch will be here by the end of the season. I fear these owners have done too much damage to be able to salvage this, all this talk of patience and trust the process is complete nonsense, they’ve destroyed this club. 

You can't trust people who don't know what they are doing.

• JaneB changed the title to Everton 2 Chelsea 0
1 minute ago, Blue Kratos said:

I fear these owners have done too much damage to be able to salvage this

The players we have would fit into an established side with a mature spine but as it is, altogether, they are just inept. Either a lot of money to be spent or else just put up with this year in year out.

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

The only bright side is we have some home games coming up and some decent performances are required otherwise the situation will become untenable. 

We won't get another point this year I was fairly convinced before today but I'm certain now. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Blue Kratos said:

You can't trust people who don't know what they are doing.

Yep exactly, they’ve come here with a ridiculous philosophy that doesn’t work in the premier league, called it months ago. Either they change tact or count their losses, sell the club and save further embarrassment. 

Just now, Backbiter said:

First time we've lost two in a row under Poch. Things are not looking up.

That fire in their bellies that he was going to instill after United went out quick didn't it? 

He's probably given them next week off before he takes them all out for Tapas. 

Get him out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

The players we have would fit into an established side with a mature spine but as it is, altogether, they are just inept. Either a lot of money to be spent or else just put up with this year in year out.

We are talking about the great Chelsea FC who won the Champions League 2 years ago.

It's just bewildering 😞 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

That's disappointing as we were the better team and got done twice from deflected saves. 

Mudryk and Palmer were mostly decent. Disasi and Badiashile dealt with everything but again, we were unlucky with where those deflections ended up. 

I was more pissed off last week because we lost every 50-50.  Better this week. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Nothing will change sadly, we’ll carry on losing and Poch will be here by the end of the season.

He won’t. He‘ll be gone in the next few weeks. Same as Potter was. Exactly the same was said of Potter. Every manager gets sacked when they can no longer get results.

Just now, Blue Orca said:

Below Brentford, West Ham and Fulham. Truely pathetic. What a spineless bunch we have on the pitch with only a few exceptions and a useless bunch in the boardroom with no exceptions. 

And suddenly we are in s situation being below Palace and Luton and being the worst London club, tablewise. Oh, luck - oh, joy - oh, come Christmas 🎄🎄🎄