Chelsea 0 Fulham 0

My Blood Is Blue

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Our main issue appears to be everything is coming down our right hand side , gets to Ziyech and , you , me , the crowd , the pigeons on the roof , unborn children in China , know exactly where he's going .

Long John Silver was less one footed. 

• Haha 2

Back down to Earth with a small bump. I guess it’s not massively surprising that the performance isn’t that amazing yet, with so many new players in and coming up against a well organised Fulham side.

We need to step it up a gear or two though, need to get Mudryk the ball, he has barely touched it. If Chilwell is fit enough for 45, get him on for Cucurella.

Early days, but I do like the look of Enzo. Good in the tackle, whenever he receives the ball his first thought is to go forward and he’s comfortable on the ball in tight spaces.

Badiashile having another very good game as well. 

• Like 1

Fulham look like a side that have played together a while.
We look very much what we are... a side with new signings and returning players who aren't quite yet in tune with each others' thought processes.
We have the quality to make the difference as the game goes on.
So close from Havertz right at the end.

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Back down to Earth with a small bump. I guess it’s not massively surprising that the performance isn’t that amazing yet, with so many new players in and coming up a well organised Fulham side.

We need to step it up a gear or two though, need to get Mudryk the ball, he has barely touched it. If Chilwell is fit enough for 45, get him on for Cucurella.

Early days, but I do like the look of Enzo. Good in the tackle, whenever he receives the ball his first thought is to go forward and he’s comfortable on the ball un tight spaces.

Enzo making the Jorginho apologists look like silly billies 😉

• Haha 1

Not surprising from a side that's never played together before. We're depending on individual skill whereas Fulham are playing as a collective.. Probably need to vary our attacks though in the second half. Enzo proving to be a progressive replacement for Jorginho. Covers the ground and plays the ball quickly. Mudryk seems to be a bit of a headless chicken as I feared he might after the unwarranted squee following his last game. Havertz? Dear god.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Back down to Earth with a small bump. I guess it’s not massively surprising that the performance isn’t that amazing yet, with so many new players in and coming up against a well organised Fulham side.

Early days, but I do like the look of Enzo. Good in the tackle, whenever he receives the ball his first thought is to go forward and he’s comfortable on the ball in tight spaces.

Badiashile getting stick from the commentators for being very negative on the ball and slowing us down.

I think our deadwood came to the fore there.Havertz is so laid back you'd think he'd a hashish session before the game.

Cucrella gave the ball away twice that could have resulted in Fulham goals -I do wish he'd do something with that hair,he looks like something out of michael bentines potty time - Connor doesn't like he will have a future with us and jesus, what can you say about Ziyech that hasn't already been said.