Chelsea Sack Graham Potter

My Blood Is Blue

Have to say, I'm not elated. I'm actually genuinely really angry. 

I don't think there's been a worse decision made by anyone at this club, the decision to sack Tuchel and bring in Potter, since maybe the construction of the East Stand. Perhaps that's the fact I'm in my 30s showing. But to sack a world class manager who loved it here and fought tooth and nail for us would be bad in itself. To do it at considerable expense paying them off, even worse. And to then pick entirely the wrong manager and pay the Earth for them, only to sack them before the season is out and likely even greater expense. All with having thrown away what it turns out was a very good chance of top 4 football and CL income. 

I have no faith they'll get the next decision right. I'm actually a little scared of what decision they'll make.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, martin1905 said:

Never been so happy about a sacking, I feel nothing but joy. The most excited and happy I have been about anything involving this club for months.

Yep. Not for GP's unhappiness, but for the prospects of our great club.The irony is that for all the reputation Roman had for being a hirer and firer he never had 3 different managers in 1 season 😄

1 minute ago, thevelourfog said:

Have to say, I'm not elated. I'm actually genuinely really angry. 

I don't think there's been a worse decision made by anyone at this club, the decision to sack Tuchel and bring in Potter, since maybe the construction of the East Stand. Perhaps that's the fact I'm in my 30s showing. But to sack a world class manager who loved it here and fought tooth and nail for us would be bad in itself. To do it at considerable expense paying them off, even worse. And to then pick entirely the wrong manager and pay the Earth for them, only to sack them before the season is out and likely even greater expense. All with having thrown away what it turns out was a very good chance of top 4 football and CL income. 

I have no faith they'll get the next decision right. I'm actually a little scared of what decision they'll make.

Looking on the bright side 😳