Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Tottenham win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/24 at 17:30

10 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

Is that how you gained your … ahem …. affliction …, @chrisb?

Not me your honour! Had an acquaintance some years back who “dated” her for a couple of months and said that she was very “athletic in the bedroom department”!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chrisb said:

Not me your honour! Had an acquaintance some years back who “dated” her for a couple of months and said that she was very “athletic in the bedroom department”!

I heard it was like throwing a sausage down an alleyway. 🙈🤣🤣🤣💀

We normally beat this lot even when our form is bad and I would expect this to continue though this is not a normal season.

Spurs are not playing badly yet they usually come unstuck against us.

Might come down to who is fit on the day.

I'm feeling optimistic today since my team won at 5-a-side last night. So, I will take the risk of posting something oddly positive about this game. This is a table of points dropped in the last 'n' games.

Last 'n' Games CFC Spurs
5 8 7
10 17 16
15 26 24
20 32 34
25 37 40
30 45 53
33 48 60

If Spurs had not had such a good start to the season, they would be roughly where we are or below.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

I'm feeling optimistic today since my team won at 5-a-side last night. So, I will take the risk of posting something oddly positive about this game. This is a table of points dropped in the last 'n' games.

Last 'n' Games CFC Spurs
5 8 7
10 17 16
15 26 24
20 32 34
25 37 40
30 45 53
33 48 60

If Spurs had not had such a good start to the season, they would be roughly where we are or below.

What that might suggest is that 'Angeball' has been worked through by the other PL Coaches/Managers and ways to combat it/exploit its weaknesses found.

Just like a number of 'innovative' approaches.

No long-term substitute for great consistent coaching and motivational methods by great coaches/managers using top quality players. Vary occasionally a miracle and a set of unique circumstance's collide and a Leicester City happens, but generally the best prevail.

I hope old allegiance's don't come through and if I were in our man's shoes I'd be making it very obvious that's not the case tomorrow.  

Edited by east lower
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

Last 'n' Games CFC Spurs
5 8 7
10 17 16
15 26 24
20 32 34
25 37 40
30 45 53
33 48 60

And also people have worked out their keeper can’t deal with any sort of set-piece delivered on top of him, when there’s ’company’ around him.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, east lower said:

What that might suggest is that 'Angeball' has been worked through by the other PL Coaches/Managers and ways to combat it/exploit its weaknesses found.

Just like a number of 'innovative' approaches.

No long-term substitute for great consistent coaching and motivational methods by great coaches/managers using top quality players. Vary occasionally a miracle and a set of unique circumstance's collide and a Leicester City happens, but generally the best prevail.

I hope old allegiance's don't come through and if I were in our man's shoes I'd be making it very obvious that's not the case tomorrow.  

They were top after 10 games on 26 points.

34 points in thier next 23 games. 1.48ppg.

Us this season. 1.45ppg.

They had a tremendous start and whether it was teams working them out, injuries, squad depth, whatever the fact is that they have been a mid table team for all of this season, apart from those first 10 games.

23 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

They were top after 10 games on 26 points.

34 points in thier next 23 games. 1.48ppg.

Us this season. 1.45ppg.

They had a tremendous start and whether it was teams working them out, injuries, squad depth, whatever the fact is that they have been a mid table team for all of this season, apart from those first 10 games.

I think Ange caught a few teams out with his playing style. It doesn't take long for people to work you out these days. 

Based on the latest injury news, the team selects itself:

Petrovic, Gilchrist, Chalobah, Badiashile, Cucurella, Caicedo, Gallagher, Palmer, Madueke, Mudryk, Jackson

There is nobody else, bar Nkunku and Colwill possibly ready to be subs. 

8 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Last 'n' Games CFC Spurs
5 8 7
10 17 16
15 26 24
20 32 34
25 37 40
30 45 53
33 48 60

Wow, that's unbelievable. That said I think we'll still lose as Gallagher aside the squad doesn't care about the animosity between the two sets of fans.

28 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Wow, that's unbelievable. That said I think we'll still lose as Gallagher aside the squad doesn't care about the animosity between the two sets of fans.

You underestimate Gilchrist.