Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wet Ham win

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, ROTG said:

correct and has looked more composed when being with guided by either Sliva or Chalobah or both.

He's like bambi on ice when partnered with his Monaco teammate 

Or is it just that he is enjoying a run of games for the first time this season, and is starting to look like the player he was when he first joined? 

18 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Or is it just that he is enjoying a run of games for the first time this season, and is starting to look like the player he was when he first joined? 

And he's been injured forever so there surely has to be a degree of adjustment both physically and mentally 

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

And he's been injured forever so there surely has to be a degree of adjustment both physically and mentally 

because I am stubborn git, I have looked at his game by game starts

Of his 12 PL starts, he has played away at Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa, so one third of his starts away at teams above us in the PL. not an easy ride.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

That would make sense if we saw a gradual return to form but that wasn't the case. He literally went from being absolute shite to being good again from one game to the next. In fact, it was the second half against Villa when he suddenly looked a different player. I can't even guess at how or why a player can so suddenly turn his form around like that.

On 30/04/2024 at 17:55, blueandproud said:

We'll win this.  The only thing a David Moyes team gets from the Bridge is the team bus back home.  (Hopefully I haven't jinxed us).

Don't you just love it when that happens?

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I guess we will only know the answer if Poch decides to play the ex-Monaco CB pairing again.