Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wet Ham win

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

We're playing great at the wrong time, hopefully it continues into next season!!! 

well - this is our hope for a European tournament nest season, so it's not wrong time but I do know what you mean.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Too many don't want him here for him to ever be more than a couple of poor performances away from calls for the sack to flare up again.😟

I think it was then nature of the Arsenal defeat. The result was bad enough but the surrender was the worry imo. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Chelsea_Matt said:

I know. I was only playing with you 👀🧡💙

I think this is proof that the players like him and want him to stay, the last three performances when the knives were out for him they've really pushed on. 

As I've said previously, I don't necessarily want him to go I want him to be better. 

I think he's been lucky with Enzo being injured and realising that Gallagher and Caicedo are vastly superior as a pair. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

See we play really nice fluid football then when we're on a break decide to stand still and do dumb tiki taka short passes before losing it. Hate that football and no idea what the modern fetish is for maintaining possession for possession's sake.

They need to take some breathers when they can during the games. Long season, tiredness, injuries, aches and pains along with the warm weather too. 

• Agree 1

Makes a huge difference when teams don't take the open goal opportunities we give up, and when something bounces nicely for us in the oppo box. And I'm not doing us down, it really does make a huge difference to how we play. A really good half, the next and very big step is being good enough so that we don't need those bits of luck to be good.

• Agree 2

If ManC wins the FA cup (and Premier League), the 6th position in PL also gets to play Europe League next year?

Meaning the 7th place goes to Conference league as well....

7 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

I think it was then nature of the Arsenal defeat. The result was bad enough but the surrender was the worry imo. 

We either accept there will be bad performances along the road back and get on with it,  or we keep flipping from saying we're improving one week but Poch is shit the next.

Imho, we are very clearly improving and have been for months now, but I accept that there will still be more bad days ahead too because we are not by any means the finished article yet.

4 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Makes a huge difference when teams don't take the open goal opportunities we give up, and when something bounces nicely for us in the oppo box. And I'm not doing us down, it really does make a huge difference to how we play. A really good half, the next and very big step is being good enough so that we don't need those bits of luck to be good.

Yes I said the same to my Dad. The way that Madueke miscontrol dropped perfectly for the Gallagher volley. Feels like we haven't had enough moments and rub of the green like that all season. 

• Agree 1

Guest Alex
6 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

mho, we are very clearly improving and have been for months now, but I accept that there will still be more bad days ahead too because we are not by any means the finished article yet.

We've looked disciplined today in defence, extremely direct and a far superior than a mid-table team.