Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wet Ham win

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

We either accept there will be bad performances along the road back and get on with it,  or we keep flipping from saying we're improving one week but Poch is shit the next.

Imho, we are very clearly improving and have been for months now, but I accept that there will still be more bad days ahead too because we are not by any means the finished article yet.

Well we’ll see what happens 👀💙💯

Probably worth putting on Nkunku, Colwill, and Sterling for some fitness minutes.

I mean I am admittedly terrified that someone will look at Nkunku funny and injure him, but he does need the minutes...

• Like 1

Just now, Chelsea_Matt said:

One more thing - I’m thrilled Zouma is on the end of this hiding because he’s a nasty, animal-abusing c**t who can go and f**k himself with a rusty pitchfork. @JaneB 💯💯 🐱💙

Mjau

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Proud-Blue said:

Probably worth putting on Nkunku, Colwill, and Sterling for some fitness minutes.

I mean I am admittedly terrified that someone will look at Nkunku funny and injure him, but he does need the minutes...

Given our track record of bringing players back too early this season, I wouldn't risk them

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

One more thing - I’m thrilled Zouma is on the end of this hiding because he’s a nasty, animal-abusing c**t who can go and f**k himself with a rusty pitchfork. @JaneB 💯💯 🐱💙

He did wrong but the fact people are still grilling him after that is wrong too. Move on

Nice performance, lovely to see and pleased for Poch and the team. Let’s hope this form continues for the remainder of the season as we can then use that as the springboard into next season.

West Ham very much in the beach though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Nope! Sorry. I can’t “move on” from animal cruelty even if you think it’s okay. 👀💀🐱

He was punished accordingly and apologized, it does not make sense to keep  grilling him.

Edited by Bones

Just now, Bones said:

He was punished accordingly and apologized, it does not make sense to keep  grilling him.

You’re entitled to your view - and so am I. Let’s leave it there 🦴🦴👀

• Agree 1

You’re entitled to your view - and so am I. Let’s leave it there 🦴🦴👀

Respectfully, I am not sure what “view” you have in mind mate. If you are about animal cruelty then we both have the same “view”.

if you are about how we treat people who misbehave then its not really a “view” question. We have laws and after someone has committed a crime they are punished according to the law. Once that is done and they are sincerely sorry we move on as society and give them another chance. Grilling someone after can look selfish virtue signalling in expense at someone else.

Hope this makes sense, cheers

4 minutes ago, Bones said:

Respectfully, I am not sure what “view” you have in mind mate. If you are about animal cruelty then we both have the same “view”.

if you are about how we treat people who misbehave then its not really a “view” question. We have laws and after someone has committed a crime they are punished according to the law. Once that is done and they are sincerely sorry we move on as society and give them another chance. Grilling someone after can look selfish virtue signalling in expense at someone else.

Hope this makes sense, cheers

Don’t patronise me with “Hope this makes sense” thanks. I don’t think he was appropriately punished at all. And I’m delighted he was humiliated on the pitch today. That’s all. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bones said:

Players are showing they want to play for this manager!

They absolutely do. For all the problems the team has had, precisely zero have been caused by the players disliking Poch in any way, shape or form.

Quality of players and coaching is another issue, but they absolutely do want to play for him.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Well that wasn’t too bad, very enjoyable performance, full of flair and the finishing to match. The only negative was that we defended sloppily at times and West Ham should’ve had two at least, but we got away with it. Still, that was a brilliant display, not sure what to say if you don’t see the talent Jackson has, his finishing is erratic at times for sure and I’ve slated him times, but he’s only going to get better, Madueke too is starting to grow as a player. 

Edited by Floyd25
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don’t patronise me with “Hope this makes sense” thanks. I don’t think he was appropriately punished at all. And I’m delighted he was humiliated on the pitch today. That’s all. 

That was genuine hope that you can see what I mean, really. 

I could also say you’ve framed one of my posts as if I didnt think he did not need punishement.

And now we are getting to the point of the argument: whether we think he was punished accordingly. He paid £250,000 and got his cats taken. I think that is fair, he also apologized on video!