Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Nottingham Forest win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/24 at 15:30

7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Tottenham win, meaning Burnley relegated.

Luton lose, meaning they are essentially relegated, barring a massive goal difference swing.

This means Forest are safe, which must help us today, especially as we also know that Newcastle have dropped points.

This is a big game for us.

I am a bit "confused" watching the coverage this am.... pundits etc giving Burnley the drop but saying a Forest win will keep them safe....by my calculations..help me here...Luton have to win their last game 13-0 to stay up and Forest to lose both games by a total of 14 goals...huh?

25 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Mate I was in primary school when we won the FA Cup in 1970. Little did I know that would be the last domestic trophy I'd see for 37 years. Cynicism was bred into me during the intervening years 😃

Glad I didn’t get it wrong!!!🤣

1 minute ago, chara said:

I am a bit "confused" watching the coverage this am.... pundits etc giving Burnley the drop but saying a Forest win will keep them safe....by my calculations..help me here...Luton have to win their last game 13-0 to stay up and Forest to lose both games by a total of 14 goals...huh?

Burnley definitely gone now, they’re 5 points from safety with 1 game to go.

Luton losing today means they’re 3 points from safety with 1 game to go, but need to close the goal difference by 13 and Nottingham Forest also lose both their games, therefore they are essentially relegated and therefore Forest are safe.

5 minutes ago, chara said:

@east lower...how's the crowd atmosphere,,,Chelsea and Forest as you see it?

Joyous from them, worryingly optimistic by us. We were in the Nottingham Rugby club bar beforehand and they were very happy. Happier each time a W/Ham goal went in. Quite nice to watch the joy, actually.

11 minutes ago, east lower said:

Joyous from them, worryingly optimistic by us. We were in the Nottingham Rugby club bar beforehand and they were very happy. Happier each time a W/Ham goal went in. Quite nice to watch the joy, actually.

Thanks for that ..your posts always add to the game experience...very much appreciated.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

What a pass from Palmer that was. Really good run and finish from Mudryk. 

Yep, pass was perfectly weighted and then the touch and finish from Mudryk were lovely. Mudryk should get so many more goals like that with his pace, he should be getting in behind so often and then just need the likes of Palmer to find him.