Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Nottingham Forest win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/24 at 15:30

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

I've said it a number of times, Poch will never be more than a bad performance  away for this to crop up

Maybe you shouldn't be complaining how bad we are then? 

• Haha 1

Madueke not in the game at all and Jackson really not on it today. Palmer getting frustrated out there as it looks like we’re just relying on his magic again.

Changes needed at half time, as this is a must win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Aina throws him over, which happens a lot, but how is that not a foul but the Badiashile one was that ruled out our winner vs Villa was?!

Because Chelsea. 🤷🏻‍♂️😬👀🙈

Just to say, when I’ve been saying that Poch has let himself down by not being able to influence and change games… this looks like it could be another fine example, if we come out exactly the same in the second half.

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Maybe you shouldn't be complaining how bad we are then? 

Why not? I've said many, many times there's going to be many more poor performances before this team is where we want it to be. I accept that, you and everyone else doesn't. 

Will you demand the next one to come in and hit the ground running in their first season sort everything out in that season? If you do then fine, but if you don't then you are being very unfair.

What a crap half. Madueke, Jackson and Mudryk are having absolutely no influence on this game (obviously, apart from Mudryk getting his goal). 

Defence been a bit sloppy and just really slow on the ball, meaning by the time we get the ball forward, Forest are back and set up to defend.

Gusto and Nkunku for Chalobah and any of the 3 I mentioned at the start of this post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Orca said:

Need commanding CH, CF and possibly a GK. 

We score enough, it's the other end  which is costing us far too many points. CB and better keeper is essential.

Have to be honest and say I've been disappointed with the way Petrovich has fallen away.  I'd even prefer Sanchez in goal if he was fit.

5 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Just to say, when I’ve been saying that Poch has let himself down by not being able to influence and change games… this looks like it could be another fine example, if we come out exactly the same in the second half.

Par for the course would be to come out 💤 

We definitely need Gusto on, which should hopefully unleash Madueke too.

I’m weary about Nkunku as he is going to be rusty as hell.  15 minutes with Gusto and then maybe Sterling 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, east lower said:

Par for the course would be to come out 💤 

Yeah, this is my fear. Early goal in the second half for Forest and we may as well all pack up and go home, the way we’ve been playing.

Just now, Rob B said:

We definitely need Gusto on, which should hopefully unleash Madueke too.

I’m weary about Nkunku as he is going to be rusty as hell.  15 minutes with Gusto and then maybe Sterling 

Please not Sterling.

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Why not? I've said many, many times there's going to be many more poor performances before this team is where we want it to be. I accept that, you and everyone else doesn't. 

Will you demand the next one to come in and hit the ground running in their first season sort everything out in that season? If you do then fine, but if you don't then you are being very unfair.

When we play badly, we play badly purely because there is no foundation laid down by captain chaos. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.