Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Brighton win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/05/24 at 17:30

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Cole Palmer has now scored 27 goals in all competitions this season. I did not see that coming when we signed him

At youth levels he was tearing it up! I couldn't believe it when we signed him! Was over the moon!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Spawton said:

That's absurd 😀

It’s not my opinion, it’s allegedly the ultimatum he was given by TB. Get Europe you get another shot. 
it’s not unreasonable. You can remember losing games like  5-0 to Arsenal and 10 man Burnley right? We have been quite dreadful at times, average a lot , very good now and again. 
Id probably keep him if I was boss but I’m not. 

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Cole Palmer has now scored 27 goals in all competitions this season. I did not see that coming when we signed him

And there is the reason we are anywhere near Europe. Reminds me of Hazards last season. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Nkunku looked really sharp. Very good cameo. Could have had more if the other forwards weren't so greedy. 

I’d be interested to know how many 90 min games he’s played for us since arriving. He’s very good imo but another one made of glass. 

51 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Good performance only "marred" by our resident sprinter going off with a boo boo... Oh wait. Might have the Enzo effect and push us to new heights 😂

47 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

He might wake up as a footballer instead of a 100m runner so you've got to look at the silver lining

Great win today despite some outrageous use of VAR. 

Still, the same clowns spam this site game after game to spread negativity.

@johnnybozoWhy don't you just leave?  You clearly don't enjoy Chelsea winning or playing well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bison said:

Nkunku looked really sharp. Very good cameo. Could have had more if the other forwards weren't so greedy. 

I like his abilities on the ball. The only negative is that when we were down to 10, he could have put more pressure on the opponent when the ball returned to them    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Great win today despite some outrageous use of VAR. 

Still, the same clowns spam this site game after game to spread negativity.

@johnnybozoWhy don't you just leave?  You clearly don't enjoy Chelsea winning or playing well. 

Wow, apparently we're at the stage of mocking our players picking up head injuries and being forced off with concussion.

That's really crossing a line in my opinion.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Purely on what the players think and my deep fear of getting Southgate.

Oh my God, the thought of him as our manager will give me cold sweats in my sleep. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I saw in her in Brighton once…I was grappling for names! 

Well there's the nudist beach and hundreds of rainbow vegan restaurants as well as the noisy neighbours in Hove. Ooh, don't forget Amex head office too.

Those dropped points against Burnley and Sheffield United are looking kinda important now. 

More importantly, if we hadn't let a 2 goal lead slip against Arsenal, we're pushing for 4th and they're already done.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

All PL refs are homers. Our guys have to learn that (Including Reece). 

I’d agree with that, but at our place it doesn’t compute. Never seen a home team get less decisions.

Mikel’s allegations against that two-Bob ego-maniac Clattenberg changed that for us and it’s still effecting things now.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Well there's the nudist beach and hundreds of rainbow vegan restaurants as well as the noisy neighbours in Hove. Ooh, don't forget Amex head office too.

The nudist beach is just fat men with small winkles, the vegan restaurants are full skinny pasty faced women with their bikes parked outside, and Amex is full of cheap foreign labour. The less said about the bars the better 🫣   It’s a mad place but it’s my home. It kind of grows on you….like a hairy wart. 

Quick comment before bed. The two full-backs did ok tonight, the two centre-halves were ropey. Badiashile caught out by blind-side runs twice and cost us the goal against.

James - just dopey and could have cost us dearly. Petulant nonsense.

Did Palmer give the ball away in the 90 minutes? Didn’t feel like he did.

IMG_1260.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ham said:

Those dropped points against Burnley and Sheffield United are looking kinda important now. 

More importantly, if we hadn't let a 2 goal lead slip against Arsenal, we're pushing for 4th and they're already done.

It is infuriating. If we’d have had a bit of Uniteds luck and a bit more discipline we’d have coasted top four. But what will be devastating after all the recent good work is if we throw it away last game of season. We need need complete focus because it’s all in our hands. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

Oh my God, the thought of him as our manager will give me cold sweats in my sleep. 

Let’s hope he doesn’t start telling Cole Palmer how to play football in the summer. Poch over big nose every day of the week. 

….and please let’s not sell Chalobah. He is terrific.
But do you know who we are not missing …Enzo. Whether it was luck or judgement the Connor / Caicedo pivot works a bloody treat. We need to off load Enzo and get decent money . Looking at Nkunku , I’m not sure we need another striker. Jackson chips in, Palmer is a 20 goal a season merchant , Connor is scoring, James will score plenty. 
If they can maintain form then this can be an exciting team. If injuries don’t haunt us again, this is a top four next season . And if the players like Poch then give him the next season.  But if we blow it Sunday imagine the despondency.  Probably our most significant game coming up for a long long time. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Kept wondering where this Chelsea has been hiding for a lot of the season,,thought Nkunku looked sharp and took his goal as if to say this is how its done,,,,simple and precise,

Churlish to be too harsh on the kids and the non red card and the actual red card summed up the officiating..Brighton,,not what I call a dirty team, were allowed to take out Chelsea players at a whim without any dire punishment, Dunks yellow was deserved although for me it was for being a dickHD,,Jackson skimmed him on the line raced away,,Dunk chased him and foolishly put his hands on Jackson who gratefully went down for  dangerous FK..a player of Dunk's experience should be ashamed of himself for being sucked into such a foolish reaction,

Oh and I think Petr was far too slow to get to the Brighton goal,,,lad needs to sharpen up !

• Like 3
  • Agree 1