Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Brighton win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/05/24 at 17:30

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

This is what happens when referees push the players too far, you see it all the time, I'm not condoning it but can understand it. 

Too many times our players are penalised for the exact same offences the same ref has ignored when the opposition have made them

Nail on head!

Just now, Holymoly said:

Actually I'm pleased Gallagher will captain the side on Sunday as he's led us through the second half of the season. Also it would be so Spursy if we overhauled them for 5th after all this.

Going to be Silva

• Love 1

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Man United 3-1 up, we’re going into the final game of the season in 6th. We found form at the right time and actually a very good second half of the season.

Poch gets his second season.

I spoke too soon… I’m behind!

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

STEVE FOSTER, PETER WARD, MARK LAURENSON ( oh yes him too) , BOBBY ZAMORA, FAT BOY SLIM, KATIE PRICE , PETER JAMES, DAME JUDY DENCH , CHRIS EUBANK, EVERY SEAGULL THAT HAS SHAT ON MY CAR…. YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!! 

Katie Price certainly has over the years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

STEVE FOSTER, PETER WARD, MARK LAURENSON ( oh yes him too) , BOBBY ZAMORA, FAT BOY SLIM, KATIE PRICE , PETER JAMES, DAME JUDY DENCH , CHRIS EUBANK, EVERY SEAGULL THAT HAS SHAT ON MY CAR…. YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!! 

Oh yes come on Cundy let them have it tonight 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Dame Judi Dench???? 😧

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Bloody hell. That was unnecessary. Happy with the result but Reece James really not doing the team any favours.

Will miss the first three matches of next season. 

That was a brilliant away performance. We clearly learned from the Forest game. I don't half mind Europa League next season if we can make it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2