Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • AFC Bournemouth win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/05/24 at 14:00

Nervy, but we got the job done.  Couldn't get 5th, but 6th was what I predicted nd where we were going o finish, so roll on next season. City winning the PL may becoming tiresome, but I'd rather them than the arrogant Gooners and those bloody Scousers.  And to cap it all, the odious Tyson Fury got beat in the boxing as well.  Palmer the player of the season for me, even at40 million he is a bargain, like Hazard before him he is a player most people would gladly pay yo watch.  The future's bright, the future's blue.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

We’ve had a few incredible CBs over the years , JT, Cavaliho, Gallas , LeBeof  but Silva is right up there with them. Considering his age and the turbulent times he arrived in ,his contribution was outstanding. Thank you Mr Silva. You and your boys are welcome back anytime ! 

Imagine what could have happened without him here, he’s saved us so many times and I can only imagine how inspiring he is to have in the dressing room. He’s a big loss, but what a legend he is!

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Backbiter said:

The Taylor bar is very, very high. Can't be overturning him. Or putting him to the trouble of looking at a monitor to see what he's got wrong. He saved Eriksen's life, remember.

Can't go showing him up after all he's our representative at the Euros. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

There were a whole bunch of decisions in the first half that I have no idea why they were made. Why was Cucurella booked? How is missing the ball and treading on Conor's foot not a foul? There were moments when bodies were strewn across the pitch, and play would be signalled to continue only to be stopped because one player leaned into another slightly. Were we going back to a previous foul, or did something occur that was not visible in the replay? Players were pulled back, and the foul was given the wrong way. Did I miss something? It was absolutely bizarre. 

You missed the sterling non-penalty

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

There were a whole bunch of decisions in the first half that I have no idea why they were made. Why was Cucurella booked? How is missing the ball and treading on Conor's foot not a foul? There were moments when bodies were strewn across the pitch, and play would be signalled to continue only to be stopped because one player leaned into another slightly. Were we going back to a previous foul, or did something occur that was not visible in the replay? Players were pulled back, and the foul was given the wrong way. Did I miss something? It was absolutely bizarre. 

It's Taylor, he's sees things nobody else does and VAR never overrule him because Chelsea. 

How you can constantly wave play on when Chelsea players are kicked and then book one for making more of a challenge than they should is the mark of a small and petty man. 

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

It gets worse and worse with each game. I can not remember a game after which I could say the reffing was good and fair…

That shove into Sterling’s quad in the first half - clear penalty

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Bones said:

It gets worse and worse with each game. I can not remember a game after which I could say the reffing was good and fair…

That shove into Sterling’s quad in the first half - clear penalty

Wait and see if England get this kind of reffing in the Euros. The whole country will be up in bloody arms. If it’s Chelsea no one gives a shite. 

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's Taylor, he's sees things nobody else does and VAR never overrule him because Chelsea. 

How you can constantly wave play on when Chelsea players are kicked and then book one for making more of a challenge than they should is the mark of a small and petty man. 

I watched the highlights of the Arsenal game and that decision by Oliver beggared belief.

Is it any wonder so many people within the game want it scrapped!

To think this idiot had the time to watch the incident in slomo and still thought it wasn't handball shows that either the handball rule is so ambiguous that even referee's don't understand it,or referee's are bent.

I think Var has gone beyond it's remit - for offside and handball no - for whether the ball crossed the line or not in a disputed goal yes - for a sending off decision yes the rest is a bloody shambles that is destroying the game.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Just a word about Badiashile - I worry about him he looks a bit brain dead (that's not because of the own goal) but I hope he improves the same way Cucurella has.

Edited by kev61

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Just a word about Badiashile - I worry about him he looks a bit brain dead (that's not because of the own goal) but I hope he improves the same way Cucurella has.

You are not setting a the bar very high?

• Disagree 3

6 minutes ago, ROTG said:

You are not setting a the bar very high?

If you don't think Cucurella has greatly improved then we see the game differently....that's ok I'm usually at odds with most people.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

If you don't think Cucurella has greatly improved then we see the game differently....that's ok I'm usually at odds with most people.

No you’re not.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, kev61 said:

I watched the highlights of the Arsenal game and that decision by Oliver beggared belief.

To think this idiot had the time to watch the incident in slomo and still thought it wasn't handball shows that either the handball rule is so ambiguous that even referee's don't understand it,or referee's are bent.

I think Var has gone beyond it's remit - for offside and handball no - for whether the ball crossed the line or not in a disputed goal yes - for a sending off decision yes the rest is a bloody shambles that is destroying the game.

That Arsenal decision was one of the most baffling decisions I've ever seen. 

He's called over to the screen which already suggests that he's made an error but he then watches a clear handball and goes against the VAR advice.  

The two most senior refs in England had an absolute mare yesterday.   

Both bent if you ask me.  

28 minutes ago, Ham said:

That Arsenal decision was one of the most baffling decisions I've ever seen. 

He's called over to the screen which already suggests that he's made an error but he then watches a clear handball and goes against the VAR advice.  

The two most senior refs in England had an absolute mare yesterday.   

Both bent if you ask me.  

We are definitely being had over. 

To a narrative. 

For money. 

5 hours ago, kev61 said:

Agreed. I hope the vote to scrap it goes through. All we need is goal line tech and the offside tech. Everything else can be done the old fashioned way.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Season isn't really over for us until next weekend when FA cup winner will decide if we are to compete in the "B" or "C" European tournament next season. 

I am a ManC fan Saturday and a Le**s fan on Sunday. It's awful to admit, but personally the better of the four dislikes 😁😁😁 

Edited by asvaberg
  • Agree 1